English Español
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone please step in and save AB from himself....

Can someone please step in and save AB from himself....

Before we log in here and see an article showing he is dead.

This is painful to watch, I dont care if he is a big mouth or not, not enjoyable to watch a
    blessed human being who has nothing but opportunities to be successful just going down the drain....

Advanced Users

Re: Can someone please step in and save AB from himself....

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post

This is painful to watch, I dont care if he is a big mouth or not, not enjoyable to watch a
    blessed human being who has nothing but opportunities to be successful just going down the drain....
    I am hoping, though I am full of joking -- maybe too much pecking and a poking. Neverheless, I hope like heck that AB is saved from his inner monsters. Because those evil bytches will take him straight to Boothill, and the sad ending to his thrill. Holla!

Advanced Users

I am hoping, though I am full of joking -- maybe too much pecking and a poking. Neverheless, I hope like heck that AB is saved from his inner monsters. Because those evil bytches will take him straight to Boothill, and the sad ending to his thrill. Holla!

Well said, amayseng

The warning signs are there. Now it's time to act on them. With Valero, it was too late. Hernandez was a shocker. Jerome Taylor proved plenty of warnings but they treated him like a criminal at first even though he was anything but thanks to the concussive hits he had taken in the ring. They even flashed for Mayweather but he was savvy enough to read then and turn himself around.

Suicide in boxing is nothing new. Someone once said “suicide becomes viable when all other options disappear,” but however one defines or rationalizes suicide, nobody impacted by the deaths of Darren “Daz” Sutherland, Alexis Arguello, Edwin Valero, or possibly Arturo Gatti will ever get over it.

Well said, amayseng

The warning signs are there. Now it's time to act on them. With Valero, it was too late. Hernandez was a shocker. Jerome Taylor proved plenty of warnings but they treated him like a criminal at first even though he was anything but thanks to the concussive hits he had taken in the ring. They even flashed for Mayweather but he was savvy enough to read then and turn himself around.

Suicide in boxing is nothing new. Someone once said “suicide becomes viable when all other options disappear,” but however one defines or rationalizes suicide, nobody impacted by the deaths of Darren “Daz” Sutherland, Alexis Arguello, Edwin Valero, or possibly Arturo Gatti will ever get over it.

Only AB can save himself.

It doesn't look good, once the reality hits him that he did it all to himself he will either change or crack up and end it all.

Haymon-the advisor should of advised him to stay out of the dirty rap game and move him into a compound with no groupies and no strip clubs within 20 miles.

AB is on the path to be a sorry story that people forget after a while.
    Last edited by deepwater2; 04-21-2017 at 03:54 PM. Reason: poor education

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post

It doesn't look good, once the reality hits him that he did it all to himself he will either change or crack up and end it all.

Haymon-the advisor should of advised him to stay out of the dirty rap game and move him into a compound with no groupies and no strip clubs within 20 miles.

I think that kid-mind dude needs to talk to Iron Mike. The Iron One survived a terrible, crazy time as a 20-something boxers with the wrong crowd. Also, you are dead right about tsAH getting awhole of AB and putting him in a compound to keep away the hoodlums, hood rats and he-hos -- for all those that don't know, or maybe in self-denial about AB's switch-hitting sexuality. Down-low syet has boothilled many a pug.

Nuff said! Holla!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post

I think that kid-mind dude needs to talk to Iron Mike. The Iron One survived a terrible, crazy time as a 20-something boxers with the wrong crowd. Also, you are dead right about tsAH getting awhole of AB and putting him in a compound to keep away the hoodlums, hood rats and he-hos -- for all those that don't know, or maybe in self-denial about AB's switch-hitting sexuality. Down-low syet has boothilled many a pug.

Nuff said! Holla!

An intervention of sorts is needed, or a kidnapping(legal of course) and offing him to a compound/ resort away from any trouble while he receives counseling. Psychiatric counseling is needed as it is clesr AB is unstable and unable to stay clear of incident.

An intervention of sorts is needed, or a kidnapping(legal of course) and offing him to a compound/ resort away from any trouble while he receives counseling. Psychiatric counseling is needed as it is clesr AB is unstable and unable to stay clear of incident.
    I told my wife a boxer was arrested this week and without saying anything more she concluded Broner instantly. Her first question, did he hurt anyone?

People around him who genuinely care about the guy (hopefully there are some) need to get in his ear and start telling this guy the truth. Unfortunately, a lot of us can see the path he is headed down. It may be too late, it may not. I did meet Broner in Atlantic City a few years ago and he seemed like a nice person. He was at least to me and others who came by to speak with him. I don't think its all bad with him but those around him need to start being much more truthful even if they risk being booted from his circle because that may be his only hope (and this includes his adviser Haymon who many need to give him some real tough love if he cares about Broner and not just the dollars he brings).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast