English Español
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Evander Holyfield is on the ballot for next year's IBHOF induction. Voting is now going on. Whay say ye?

Evander Holyfield is on the ballot for next year's IBHOF induction. Voting is now going on. Whay say ye?

I should have used something other than "testing". Arghhh
    Last edited by Kid Blast; 10-19-2016 at 02:48 PM.

Advanced Users

Re: Evander Holyfield is on the ballot for next year's IBHOF induction. Voting is now going on. Whay say ye?

Testing! Testing! Holy is no doubt getting selected. Holla!

Re: Evander Holyfield is on the ballot for next year's IBHOF induction. Voting is now going on. Whay say ye?

Yeah he's in absolutely. A TRUE HW champ, and a TRUE Cruiserweight champ.
    He had monster wins against dangerous opponents....Qawi (Twice!), my man Bonecrusher Smith,
    my other man Pinklon, Buster Douglas (all time great uppercut), Foreman, Bowe, Tyson, Lewis,
    etc.

He fought everyone, as opposed today when "ducking" is a verb.

There will be haters that say he was on PEDS but he never failed a drug test.

Ok he had 25 kids with 18 wives but this isn't heaven he's being invited into.

He's in easy.

Your bio says you are a voter, what say ye?

Easily voted in!

Yes - definitely.

Cheers,

Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by dollar bond View Post
    Your bio says you are a voter, what say ye?
    Well I don't want to discuss my votes until after October when the balloting closes, but let me just say that any voter who did not vote for The Real Deal should be stripped of his or her voting privileges, sent to Mosul, and be flogged by Riddick Bowe

Easy work. He whipped Tyson and Foreman and went to hell with Big Daddy.

Not to mention the extraordinary monetary policy. All in all one of the premier HOF drafts in recent times.

Maybe the easiest pick in recent memory given his record

He should be in already.
    Shoo-in.
    PHA '16

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast