English Español
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Floyd Have The Right To Tell 3G To Step Up? The Definitive Analysis & Final Word On Whom Cherry Picks & Mayweather Detracts The Most.

Re: Does Floyd Have The Right To Tell 3G To Step Up? The Definitive Analysis & Final Word On Whom Cherry Picks & Mayweather Detracts The Most.

Yes there's no doubt Floyd played his cards and opponents reasonably shrewdly.

Just as there's no doubt he was also a brilliant tactician and boxer.

What's interesting (to me) though is, to what extent other fighters play and/or played their cards and opponents reasonably shrewdly too - sometimes to a greater extent and via being even more calculated when it came to risks - yet (by comparison) they got a free pass for it.

Wait until you see the nested digression "entanglement" that I design for this piece covering (in detail) the risk management approach K2 have used for Gennady Golovkin; whom, by the way, I (still) happen to think is a very good boxer and fighter.

Perhaps Triple just needs to step up the non-mandatory-title-defense competition a little (as he has greater control over those matches' opponents) - remember his claims about fighting anyone in light/super middleweight - and also cease being as comfortable he is ("no-one will fight me") with the unique situation that currently exists in light middleweight, and boxing in general.

Finally, in relation to your story about Scotty; funny stuff.

Those guys are always a scream - especially the ones that, later in life, find they cant adjust back to normal society - whatever that is.

Cheers,

Storm.

Re: Does Floyd Have The Right To Tell 3G To Step Up? The Definitive Analysis & Final Word On Whom Cherry Picks & Mayweather Detracts The Most.

Agreed

Just so folks know.

I think Zab Judah may be up next.

He was considered to be an easy fight for Floyd and damaged goods going in.

Never let it be said that I am favoring Floyd Mayweather with this piece.

I might, also, throw that “entanglement digression” in that, both I above-mentioned within post #21, and also covers the risk management approach K2 have used for Gennady Golovkin.

Cheers,

Storm

Zab is in deep trouble right now. Seems like he always was.

Zab better get help and quick.

Part 4a now added within the main body of original thread and post #2.

This part will have multiple subsections.

Cheers,

Storm.

Why do you make this so difficult? Just post a new Part

.lopez-fulmer-etc.jpg

What do you mean difficult?

I (for your ease of perusal) advise (via a new post) whenever the new part is there.

Otherwise, if not, (and if I was not so nice) then any update to the original post would not register as a new post in the forum display panel, and therefore no-one will know when it's updated.

See?

How hard is that my good man?

If I wanted other's opinions on the matter then I would give it to them.

You of all folk should know that I have my own way of doing things and they're always premium.

Cheers,

Storm.

Arggh Erragh

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast