English Español
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Concussion: Now It’s Boxing’s Turn

Re: Concussion: Now It’s Boxing’s Turn

Teddy, sorry for taking too long to answer, I hadn't read your comment. Alfredo has slowed down a bit, rarely seen at the fights. The last times we actually spoke was at an inauguration of the Jose "Chegui" Torres Municipal Boxing Gym in Patillas, Puerto Rico and again at an event for former 147Lb champ Angel Espada held in the Angel "Cholo" Espada municipal sports complex in Salinas. Puerto Rico, a while back. Many athletes have to die before getting a gym, street, stadium..named after them. Salinas' Mayor honored Espada over 15 years ago, a move that many fans really appreciated. He also worked in the same complex before he retired a few years ago. Maybe I can see if someone took a group picture that Espada, Alfredo and I all appear in. A lot of ex champs and contenders were on hand. LaPorte, Wilfredo Vazquez Sr & Junior, Alex "Nene" Sanchez, Sammy Serrano, Tito, Quintana... and those remembered but didn't/couldn't attend. Respected missing/MIA warriors that just aren't "aware" anymore of how good/great they once were. Peace Tio Ted, peace to all.

Evidently there's a battle brewing over the brain of Aaron Hernandez right now. It'll be interesting to see if he had CTE or was just a psychopath.

Advanced Users

Wow! I think that Big Pharma and the media are beginning to trivialize CTE nowadays for the next big-money making medicine that the FDA will approved to so-called prevent athletes, beaten housewives, beaten children and the likes from catching CTE.

Big Pharma, the FDA and greedy, none-caring allopathic doktors ought to chillax with their 1,001 tricks to scare the scary and make that moolah with Frankensteinized tricks.

Who is watching the discovers of CTE on diagnosing every dead person suffeing CTE from even a leaf flying upside the noggin.

I have no doubt that many get CTE. But I also have no doubt of Big Phamarma and allopathic doktors' TsOTT and corruption and schemes to make money. Holla!

Advanced Users

Wow! I think that Big Pharma and the media are beginning to trivialize CTE nowadays for the next big-money making medicine that the FDA will approved to so-called prevent athletes, beaten housewives, beaten children and the likes from catching CTE.

Big Pharma, the FDA and greedy, none-caring allopathic doktors ought to chillax with their 1,001 tricks to scare the scary and make that moolah with Frankensteinized tricks.

Who is watching the discovers of CTE on diagnosing every dead person suffeing CTE from even a leaf flying upside the noggin.

I have no doubt that many get CTE. But I also have no doubt of Big Phamarma and allopathic doktors' TsOTT and corruption and schemes to make money. Holla!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213