English Español
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BAM! Athletes And Billionaires Are Bytch Flat Lining Early Because of A Lack of Knowledge

Advanced Users

Re: BAM! Athletes And Billionaires Are Bytch Flat Lining Early Because of A Lack of Knowledge

The typical Joe and poor Western Joe and even Middle East Yusuf are dropping like fleas and flatlining like slaughtered animals because of the electrical technology age and bye-bye to wood ashes. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2tt4PpdKSnI. Holla!

Administrator

Re: BAM! Athletes And Billionaires Are Bytch Flat Lining Early Because of A Lack of Knowledge

Radam, Just this morning I was reading a TIME magazine dated earlier this year stating the benefits of exercise. When I get back to the house I'll hit ya with some quotes.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    Radam, Just this morning I was reading a TIME magazine dated earlier this year stating the benefits of exercise. When I get back to the house I'll hit ya with some quotes.
    Okay! Holla!

Exercising is extremely important. Should try to do some more exercise. Could be a good New Year Resolution.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by agripina4 View Post
    Exercising is extremely important. Should try to do some more exercise. Could be a good New Year Resolution.
    Exercise is important. But is overhyped. The most important thing is proper nutrition. Couch potatoes live 15 to 30 longer the elite athletes or the weekend warriors. Look it up. Holla!

Administrator

Radam!!! G!!!

Translate this David Rockefeller statement for me please.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    Radam!!! G!!!

Translate this David Rockefeller statement for me please.
    Refresh my memory. DR is on the goods, and he is rocking a 100 plus. He regrets how his elders jived up medical choices for the public. Holla!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123