English Español

Thread: Mauricio" El Maestro" Herrera vs Ruslan" Siberian Rocky' Provodnikov the rematch

Mauricio" El Maestro" Herrera vs Ruslan" Siberian Rocky' Provodnikov the rematch

We are looking for for the re-match MH vs Provodikov, just waiting on the final aproval from HBO, to be televised sometime in March or early April. The two fighters are willing, Banner promotion and Gomez of golden boy are all in, just waiting on Peter Nelson the HBO. Hopefully the fight gets penciled in within the next few weeks. The first fight was phone boot war, both fighters taking lots punishment. Looking forward to start the first part of 2016 Boxing with a bang!

Re: Mauricio" El Maestro" Herrera vs Ruslan" Siberian Rocky' Provodnikov the rematch

This fight is a good fight. It should be a no brainer for HBO to pick it up.

Advanced Users

Re: Mauricio" El Maestro" Herrera vs Ruslan" Siberian Rocky' Provodnikov the rematch

Hopefully M-He will not get robbed. Where is the scrap due to take place?

The pugvine is buzzing that if Da Manny and T-Brad doesn't rubber-match scrap in April, there will be a rematch between t$R and T-Brad.

The "theatre of the unexpected" is not just shady, but shifty and sneaky.

Maybe, the HBO powers that be will schedule M-He to dance with T-Craw. Just sayin.'

You never know how the foul wind will blow. Holla!

Advanced Users

Things keep changing quick. It looks like T-Brad is going to be Da Manny's pick. So I guess that M-He and t$R will have no blocks in getting it on. But that may not last long.

I'm going to STFU! It is time to wait for syet being signed, sealed and delivered. The pugvine is off. Santa Claus musta' didn't come down somebodeee's chimney. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Things keep changing quick. It looks like T-Brad is going to be Da Manny's pick. So I guess that M-He and t$R will have no blocks in getting it on. But that may not last long.

I'm going to STFU! It is time to wait for syet being signed, sealed and delivered. The pugvine is off. Santa Claus musta' didn't come down somebodeee's chimney. Holla!
    Provo vs MH being discussed west coast/ LA area. Crawford vs MH was offered last year following the benavidez stunt by top rank, In Omaha fight? MH vs crawford . Vegas wil be ideal.