English Español
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marcos Maidana looking very "Gangam Style"

Marcos Maidana looking very "Gangam Style"

maidana.jpg

I dont think we are going to see Marcos Maidana boxing anytime soon. This is him at the WBA Convention in Panama this past week.

Re: Marcos Maidana looking very "Gangam Style"

The man is enjoying his retirement.

The guy will never box again and good for him.

I agree, and he apparently actually announced his retirement via Twitter earlier today as well. Yep, more power to him go enjoy life!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by miguel1 View Post
    I agree, and he apparently actually announced his retirement via Twitter earlier today as well. Yep, more power to him go enjoy life!
    He will be back for a farewell scrap to his home country fans, fanfaronades and groupies. Holla!

Hmm, I'm not sure. His brother is coming along as a prospect, 9-0 or something like that, and all of his fights are in the US. Marco is in "emeritus" status hopefull he doesnt return because he takes care of what he has and doesnt need the money.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by miguel1 View Post
    Hmm, I'm not sure. His brother is coming along as a prospect, 9-0 or something like that, and all of his fights are in the US. Marco is in "emeritus" status hopefull he doesnt return because he takes care of what he has and doesnt need the money.
    Sorry! But he is no Marvelous Marvin Hagler. The only pug that left and stay away when he still had da whole 9 of kick @$$.

Fighters fight! And the urge is haunting. Chino may stay retired longer than his stablemate BamBam Rios, but he will once again enter dat squared jungle to rumble and hear the fans roar, not mumble. I will take odds on it. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Sorry! But he is no Marvelous Marvin Hagler. The only pug that left and stay away when he still had da whole 9 of kick @$$.

Fighters fight! And the urge is haunting. Chino may stay retired longer than his stablemate BamBam Rios, but he will once again enter dat squared jungle to rumble and hear the fans roar, not mumble. I will take odds on it. Holla!
    Yeah I agree he will be back. That Matthysse fight has never been made and will be worth a lot of money especially in Argentina. And they could really fight at any point even when both are way past their primes. It would not surprise me in a couple years to see Maidana and Matthysse scrap at 160 in Argentina.

If he does come back he will need to hit the treadmill and lose 40 lbs before he puts on a pair of gloves

I think he might be done!

Quote Originally Posted by King Beef View Post
    I think he might be done!
    Who can stay hungry after fighting Mayweather twice for 3-5 million each fight. Marcos' grand children will build a shrine in Mayweathers name for making thier family so wealthy. Maidana bought himself a farm and is milking cows, and living off the fat of the land, who can blame him?......f%$k boxing he said....lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast