English Español

Thread: Pacquiao Studying Tape, Then Will Decide on Next

Hybrid View

Pacquiao Studying Tape, Then Will Decide on Next

[img]http://75a9.http.cdn.softlayer.net/0075A9/thesweetscience/images/Manny_Pacquiao_2411.jpg[/img]

Manny Pacquiao will be doing his thing in Israel, on a peace, love and politics tour, and studying tape of three potential foes, and the world will know who he's fighting in his next, and maybe last fight, within a week or two.
    That's what Terence Crawford's manager, Cameron Dunkin was told, and Dunkin is thinking his guy might get the call.
    Or might not.
    "Does Manny want to deal with this young, strong kid," he wonders.
    Maybe better to sign for a third fight with the devil of a test Manny knows, in Tim Bradley.
    Or international attraction Amir Khan, Dunkin would understand if Khan got the gig, because of his name value. "Regardless, I like Crawford's attitude. If I get the fight, great, if not, we fight on," said Dunkin of the Nebraskan's proper perspective on what could coalesce as his signature bout.
    We should know within two weeks, though Manny does operate on Pacquiao time, seen through a prism of serenity which means he doesn't get too wired up about deadlines and constraints placed upon him by others. In other words, hurry up and wait...
    Follow Woods on da Twitter. https://twitter.com/Woodsy1069

Re: Pacquiao Studying Tape, Then Will Decide on Next

i think that manny should really Challenge himself in the last one,like in his prime when he was mopping up the floor with the best of the different weight divisions.i haven't thought about who because this just came to me but im sure theres a big name with little risk that he could plunder a title from. have canelo go down to 154 and fight him. he's safe for a mover & angler like pacquiao at that weight and he's really lazy for a young guy, i think hes to impressed with himself,a legend in his own mind so to speak.. cotto just about beat him , it could of went either way actually .. that's my thoughts on the " PI Hurricane"

Quote Originally Posted by kidcanvas View Post
    i think that manny should really Challenge himself in the last one,like in his prime when he was mopping up the floor with the best of the different weight divisions.i haven't thought about who because this just came to me but im sure theres a big name with little risk that he could plunder a title from. have canelo go down to 154 and fight him. he's safe for a mover & angler like pacquiao at that weight and he's really lazy for a young guy, i think hes to impressed with himself,a legend in his own mind so to speak.. cotto just about beat him , it could of went either way actually .. that's my thoughts on the " PI Hurricane"
    Pac should pull a Canelo and tell him to come down to 150.

I'll go with the fight against Khan or have Manny Beat on Provo since he left roach to improve his defense

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPawFlo View Post
    I'll go with the fight against Khan or have Manny Beat on Provo since he left roach to improve his defense
    It is very doubtful that anything go down with the lying, delusional diva Amir Khan.

Da haps are a likely refarce -- I mean rematch -- with Money May or Tim Bradley.

A dance with the Siberian traitor -- I mean Rocky -- is a long shot. Holla!