English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Where's The H20 At, Commish?!

Where's The H20 At, Commish?!

When I arrived at the Sirius studios Monday afternoon, one of the first things I heard about was this ALS Ice Bucket Challenge where people challenge one another to pour ice water on their heads (or make a donation) to raise awareness for the disease.

Apparently, our one and only Commish had been dared to pour the water on his bionic noggin'!

Not one to shy away from a challenge, Mr. Gordon with his charming self goes on the air and starts talking smack.

"I am doing the Ice Bucket challenge tomorrow (Tuesday)! I challenge Gerry Cooney, Deontay Wilder, Mike Tyson, Prince Charming, Mahatma Gandhi and Charlie Z!"

Off the air, he even threatened to challenge yours truly!

He announced he would post it on his Facebook. So I go on there.

Nothing.

Hmm.

So I text the man.

"What up with dat ice, my dude?!"

"Plenty of ice!" Commish responds. "Antarctica ain't got **** on me!"

(Or something to that effect.)

So I come home late, LATE from late-night roadwork, shadow boxing and a pickup game with some wise-*** New Yorkers that couldn't handle that Shadow heat to check the Facebook once more.

Again ... Nothing.

Here we are, Wednesday night, inching close to Thursday morning.... and still nothing!

Which begs the question...

Did The Commish chicken out?!

Did he not want that work?!?

Fill us in, Randy! I wanna see that ice!

Advanced Users

Re: Where's The H20 At, Commish?!

Hehehe! Wow! The heck with that "Ice Bucket Challenge," Imma hit up on some Asian bigwigs to do a Rice Bucket Challenge. I ain't trying to get a brain freeze. Holla!

Advanced Users

Advanced Users

What will be the next challenge? Money!

C'mon, "The Money Train" and Money May. Dump a few hundred dollars over you guys' big-@$$ heads, and donate that moolah to a worthy cause. Holla!

Lol good one Shadow.....RG

.....what about the fire challenge, the pass-out challenge, and the train track challenge? and the condom challenge (suck up a condom through your nose and spit it out through your mouth but make sure it hasn't been used).

There's a groundswell of support for a new movement among the youth that I like to call "JackAss Nation"

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    When I arrived at the Sirius studios Monday afternoon, one of the first things I heard about was this ALS Ice Bucket Challenge where people challenge one another to pour ice water on their heads (or make a donation) to raise awareness for the disease.

Apparently, our one and only Commish had been dared to pour the water on his bionic noggin'!

Not one to shy away from a challenge, Mr. Gordon with his charming self goes on the air and starts talking smack.

"I am doing the Ice Bucket challenge tomorrow (Tuesday)! I challenge Gerry Cooney, Deontay Wilder, Mike Tyson, Prince Charming, Mahatma Gandhi and Charlie Z!"

Off the air, he even threatened to challenge yours truly!

He announced he would post it on his Facebook. So I go on there.

Nothing.

Hmm.

So I text the man.

"What up with dat ice, my dude?!"

"Plenty of ice!" Commish responds. "Antarctica ain't got **** on me!"

(Or something to that effect.)

So I come home late, LATE from late-night roadwork, shadow boxing and a pickup game with some wise-*** New Yorkers that couldn't handle that Shadow heat to check the Facebook once more.

Again ... Nothing.

Here we are, Wednesday night, inching close to Thursday morning.... and still nothing!

Which begs the question...

Did The Commish chicken out?!

Did he not want that work?!?

Fill us in, Randy! I wanna see that ice!
    My ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has been up since Tuesday afternoon. If I can figure out how to put it on TSS, I will. Otherwise, I will show it to you at SiriusXM on Friday. Meanwhile, you can also check it out on Facebook. I am "Randy Commish Gordon" on the social media site.

In fact, I challenged Gerry Cooney, who did it...He then challenged Larry Holmes, who did it. Holmes challenged Don King, whom we haven't heard from. Oh, I also wrote out a check to ALS.

-Randy G.

Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
    My ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has been up since Tuesday afternoon. If I can figure out how to put it on TSS, I will. Otherwise, I will show it to you at SiriusXM on Friday. Meanwhile, you can also check it out on Facebook. I am "Randy Commish Gordon" on the social media site.

In fact, I challenged Gerry Cooney, who did it...He then challenged Larry Holmes, who did it. Holmes challenged Don King, whom we haven't heard from. Oh, I also wrote out a check to ALS.

-Randy G.
    Good man! The $ donation is the most important part. Just saw Matt Damon do the challenge using toilet water. I wonder if Manny P will take up Chris A's offer?

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    Good man! The $ donation is the most important part. Just saw Matt Damon do the challenge using toilet water. I wonder if Manny P will take up Chris A's offer?
    Da Manny took the offer. Holla!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post

-Randy G.
    No way Da Don K is taking that challenge. He's not going to mess up his guy wig. Holla!