English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will join the Mod Squad?

Who will join the Mod Squad?

What fearless member of the Forum Faithful wants to ride herd this second half of the month? Email Editor Mike at Fightwrite@gmail.com, please, if interested!

Re: Who will join the Mod Squad?

As always, I'm down...

BUT I'd like to nominate Grimm, Stormcentre or OU Bobcat if he's still not too busy.

Those are my top three choices. I'd even be up for some Brownsugar again. The Commish again would be a treat.

Al Bernstein? Or what about an active fighter who's not in camp? Maybe Deepwater telling tales from the world of boxing?

Bernie Campbell, if he promises to stay consistent. Just to see how in the blue hell he would judge and what his criteria are.

(I'd personally love Flackoguapo as he's one of the sharpest, wittiest and knowledgeable guys around. He just doesn't post much, which is unfortunate so that kinda takes him out of the running.)

Maybe we can dig up El Dude so he can make some cash?!

Just kidding. LOL.

But yeah, that's my list!
    Last edited by The Shadow; 08-15-2014 at 11:48 AM.

It hasn't been an easy task to choose with soooo many outstanding members and posts, but I have enjoyed it, I should have the winners up tonight after midnight!

Advanced Users

I'll ride with tS's picks with also throwing D2 in mix. And who knows? Maybe the Commish wants a second shot. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    I'll ride with tS's picks with also throwing D2 in mix. And who knows? Maybe the Commish wants a second shot. Holla!
    Oh right, forgot about that! Let me edit that in there. And yeah, I was thinking Commish too, I don't know why I omitted that, it was in my head.

I'm feeling the Stormcentre show, I'd like to get some more tales from him. Always a great read.
    Last edited by The Shadow; 08-15-2014 at 11:50 AM.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Oh right, forgot about that! Let me edit that in there. And yeah, I was thinking Commish too, I don't know why I omitted that, it was in my head.

I'm feeling the Stormcentre show, I'd like to get some more tales from him. Always a great read.
    Crocodile Dundee and the whole nine. Hehehe!

Bernie Campbell? Bernie?

As long as we're reaching here for "off the wall," can anybody find Internet Troll Charlie Z.? Maybe he'll be so busy policing us he will stay off the end of some angry fighter's fists for a few weeks.

-Randy G.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
    Bernie Campbell? Bernie?

As long as we're reaching here for "off the wall," can anybody find Internet Troll Charlie Z.? Maybe he'll be so busy policing us he will stay off the end of some angry fighter's fists for a few weeks.

-Randy G.
    Hehehehehehe! I need to get me some of your coffee. That must be some good stuff. Holla!

I nominate Commish...................Dude has been on fire lately.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Shadow...I'm on Vacation. But I'd be happy with a new mod if possible... Grimm, Storm or BFF or Domenic would be cool with me ... But if nobody new isnt available then I have absolutely no problem with any of the excellent mods who have already reigned previously.
    Last edited by brownsugar; 08-15-2014 at 04:14 PM.