English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Memories of Tyson-McNeeley Still Amaze

Re: Memories of Tyson-McNeeley Still Amaze

Razor was tip top, I say Mitch Green was one of Tyson's toughest opponents. Tubbs was good too

Advanced Users

I'll holla Tommy Tubbs, Tony Tucker, Pinklon Thomas, James "Bone crusher" Smith, Alex Stewart, Mitch "Blood" Green, Frank Bruno, Fran's Botha, Bruce Seldon, and Andrew Golota.

Iron Mike straight-up whupped many solid contenders and some-beat-your-arse titlebelt holders. Mike was legit. And when with trainer Kevin Rooney was not full of syet. Holla!

Very respectable group, I hope you think Razor at least belongs in the group !

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Very respectable group, I hope you think Razor at least belongs in the group !
    He rides with da group, and gives "Iron" Mike da pug cred that the Iron One deserves for being no joke, and one of the greatest of all times and fighting every other legit alphabet-sanctioning organization -- WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO, WBF and IBO -- heavyweight champion of his era. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    He rides with da group, and gives "Iron" Mike da pug cred that the Iron One deserves for being no joke, and one of the greatest of all times and fighting every other legit alphabet-sanctioning organization -- WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO, WBF and IBO -- heavyweight champion of his era. Holla!
    Iron Mike is a member of the IBHOF because he deserves to be !