English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Going On In The "Show Me" State?

Advanced Users

What's Going On In The "Show Me" State?

I've never heard of Ferguson, Missouri. And now I don't ever want to go there.

WTF! Police are beating up journalists, politicians, citizens, and of course, the typical suspects and criminals. And the whole world is watching! And the cops appear not to give a d@mn.

The city has turned into a police state. WTF! OMFG! In the USA! In the P-Islands, I better stay. There is no place like home. So you don't have to act like the Romans when in Rome. You can go on your own island, and people will leave you alone.

I thought that we Pinoys and a couple of Mexicans and one Jamaican were everywhere. Ferguson must be the only place that we aren't. Hehehe!

That city's police-state behavior needs to halt. The truth why an overly-aggressive cop apparently executed a teenager is coming out anyway. Crooked, corrupted arses cannot get away with syet nowadays. $o change your evil ways. Holla!

Advanced Users

Re: What's Going On In The "Show Me" State?

GOOOOOOD MOORNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG, U-S-A! Terrorism to scribes, politicians and peace-protecting peeps, I say no way! What da double puck is going on? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2hPhILxez8. Holla!

Why you trying to bump TTWtR off the top spot? You know its all the rage.
    Last edited by the Roast; 08-14-2014 at 11:21 PM.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    Why you trying to bump TTWtR off the top spot? You know its all the rage.
    No way was I bumping TTWtR off the Plateau. Hehehe! I was just hollering something that people may wanna know. It is all about the stage. And being treated as a human, not an animal in a cage. Holla!

Advanced Users

The looters and destroyers of properties should be shot. One has a right to defend his property. Missouri couldn't be the P-Islands or Cali.

In 1992, during the Rodney King uprising, we Asians were defending our properties with bullets. Forget the po-po! They're slow-slow. Down for yourself, you have to throw-throw.

Shame up on the leaders. They talk jive and high five, but all they will do in the end is connive. Bytch talkie talkie, but never walkie walkie.

Committing crimes because of a crime is not justice. It is insanity and savagery.

Looks like tR and I are the only ones on this threads. We got BIG cojones. And don't mine shaking up the silent. And those who go alone to get alone. Holla!

Advanced Users

This is "Random Topics." Holla away! Don't bytch punk out! I wanna hear what you have to say. Let's PLAY! Don't chicken LAY! Human up! This is not the time to STFU! And let your brain fry like an egg. Because one day for true freedom, you might need to beg. Holla!

Thoughts about the show me state.

This country is descending into some sort of Chaos.

Private property owners should always defend their property from violence and theft including their most important property their body. Do not rely on outside help,protect yourself at all times.

All the oversea wars this country is involved in has come home in a bad way, our local police forces have become militarized against the people it is supposed to protect. Tanks ,tear gas and armored personal carriers against protestors and the press.

Speaking of the press why do they inflame the situation for ratings instead of trying to keep objective and wait for the investigations to conclude? By the time important facts come out everyone is too emotional and reject the facts.

Something needs to be done in these communities , in some of these places racism is very real and needs to be addressed and solutions are needed. When inflammatory people with hidden agendas show up( Al Sharpton) it always gets worse. Their are smarter people than him to step forward and represent solutions.

Advanced Users

I know that some more people can holla. I'm not Rev. Al Sharpton, and asking for your last dolla.' I'm just asking for you to post. It is free from around the world and on the U.S. mainland from coast to coast. Holla!

Advanced Users

Dang! It is a straight-up stealth war going on in Ferguson, Missouri, against protestors. Holla!

Advanced Users

The punk@$$ looters need their arses beat and arrested. Not a single Arab or Asian store owner killed anybody. Opportuntist scumbags ought to be put in body bags. They are disgraces to the American way of entrepreneurship and enterprise.

And these idiots don't know that many of them will be arrested after they are identified from security cameras when peace is reestablished.

Officer Joe Wilson will be dealt justice. No way that he doesn't pay. You play, you pay! No matter what your friends and enemies say. Any type of injustice is not okay. And no matter how much times change; the same bullsyet seems to stay. Holla!