English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shawn Porter: "I don't see anything special in Kell Brooks"

Advanced Users

Re: Shawn Porter: "I don't see anything special in Kell Brooks"

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Awesome post! I didn't realize it would make you defecate hahahaha!

Do you have a video?

And by the way, you won't believe who I spoke to today!!!
    Boxing videos won't go there. They play it off. But I'm there are videos on Youtube of people release their bowels.

Dangit! I missed the Commish talk show. But who did you holla at? Shannon Biggs or Doc Wlad, or someone else? Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Boxing videos won't go there. They play it off. But I'm there are videos on Youtube of people release their bowels.

Dangit! I missed the Commish talk show. But who did you holla at? Shannon Biggs or Doc Wlad, or someone else? Holla!
    The one, the only, the myth, the man, the legend Bernie Campbell!!

He was hollering about how Adrien Broner was a lock for city council, congress or gubernatorial responsibilities in Cincinnati in a few years.

But he led with stating something about Primo Carnera being a legendary heavyweight or something haha.

Oh, and I just came from a gym session with the Commish. He damn near killed me. That man is bionic.

I need to get some of your health materials STAT! I'm heading straight to this funky store to get some dill. Haha.

Advanced Users

Hehehe! Wow! I would not have ever guess B-Camp. The dude is a ramp between the dark and a lamp. He hops from a tramp to a champ. He is a genius in disguise no doubt. And will never let you fully know what he is about.

Your lactic acid was likely up while you were in the gym with the bionic one. That spill of lactic acid slows you down during da gitdown [$¡¢] and stiffen you up afterward.

Prevention is what you need to holla at. You need a spoon of red-beet power thrown in an 8oz glass of alkaline water, 1/2 teaspoon of caraway seed and 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper power. Heat it up to where you can stand to drink it. Sip it and chow on the caraways as they flow in your mouth. Take at least 12 minutes to do this.

Don't be surprise if you start wet sneezing and rocking anal acoustics. Know that the enemy -- lactic acid -- of flash-and-dash moves and being loosey-goosey with mad endurance and stamina is fading to deep dark. And you will have a mean bite and bark.

And that is how you a handle bionic shark. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Hehehe! Wow! I would not have ever guess B-Camp. The dude is a ramp between the dark and a lamp. He hops from a tramp to a champ. He is a genius in disguise no doubt. And will never let you fully know what he is about.

Your lactic acid was likely up while you were in the gym with the bionic one. That spill of lactic acid slows you down during da gitdown [$¡¢] and stiffen you up afterward.

Prevention is what you need to holla at. You need a spoon of red-beet power thrown in an 8oz glass of alkaline water, 1/2 teaspoon of caraway seed and 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper power. Heat it up to where you can stand to drink it. Sip it and chow on the caraways as they flow in your mouth. Take at least 12 minutes to do this.

Don't be surprise if you start wet sneezing and rocking anal acoustics. Know that the enemy -- lactic acid -- of flash-and-dash moves and being loosey-goosey with mad endurance and stamina is fading to deep dark. And you will have a mean bite and bark.

And that is how you a handle bionic shark. Holla!
    Thanks! I will definitely follow that!

I haven't been in a gym in a while and my lack of stamina kicked in quick. Had me doing core exercises till failure and hitting like 20-punch combos on the mitts.

I was about to vomit at least twice. (Why does that happen?) And it wasn't even a tough workout by Commish' standards.

It's funny, on the air last night, we talked about hand injuries -- have you ever had any, Radam? -- and I mentioned how I've never had sore hands.

I did today. LOL! This man...

We then went a round to conclude the training session. The man got some slick footwork!

I still took him to Cuban school, though.

Nah. JK. Lol.

And yes, Bernie! He will never reveal the true deal. Whenever we're on to him, he disappears for a while to not blow his cover.

Again, thanks for the tips!

I'm so serious, I'm going to compile the different stuff you've shared, organize it, use it as a draft and then use it as a first draft for an e-book to share here.

I'm so serious, I'm going to compile the different stuff you've shared, organize it, use it as a draft and then use it as a first draft for an e-book to share here.
    OK - can't wait to read the publication Shadow.

You sound committed to the cause(s).

Advanced Users

I was about to vomit at least twice. (Why does that happen?) And it wasn't even a tough workout by Commish' standards.

It's funny, on the air last night, we talked about hand injuries -- have you ever had any, Radam? -- and I mentioned how I've never had sore hands.

The main reason that your body was wanting to vomit is from our ancient human ancestors -- the cave people. The brains -- the reason for living bodies -- send to signals to our bodies to vomit and/or defecate when we are, or might be, under losing attack by a predator or a fellow human being. As you know even in these times, attackers tend to leave you alone when you are stinking up the joint by releasing smelly waste from the face hole or arse hole. Hehehe!

During cave folk days, the gathers and hunters safety valves from becoming meals and victims were releasing plenty of puke and poo poo.

Evolution and changing social activities are no deter to our natural origin. The best things for us are to get control of our body functions by eating the right foods to block the natural fear-factors of our brains, which can and will send signal to the bodies to puke and/or poo poo because they might become preys.

You can prevent the near vomiting by adding a lot of ryebread products and barley to your diet and getting rid of the cow-milk products. Apparently you have an insulin shortage because of excess corn-fed cow milk and meat products residing and hiding in your colon -- not believing or hating on the myth of 40 pound of feces in the colon of the late, great movie star John Wayne.

The hands are not made for hitting. I broke bones and knuckles in my left hand three different times. I broke my right thumb and bones in my right hand twice. I broke winds a few times. Hehehe! And a lot of jaws, eyesockets, ribs and collarbones of my opponents, including sparringmates. Luckily, I didn't suffer the same fate as my opponents. Holla!