English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Anthony Dirrell got a Majority Decision win over Sakio Bika and with that became the new champion

Advanced Users BoxingChannel.tv's Avatar

Anthony Dirrell got a Majority Decision win over Sakio Bika and with that became the new champion

Advanced Users

Re: Anthony Dirrell got a Majority Decision win over Sakio Bika and with that became the new champion

Now this dude should've been hollering all types of praises to t$AH. But I guess he forgot. How soon do we forget when the trouble is in the rear view mirror. "The Dogg" Dirrell literally went through hell with cancer, an alleged bank robbery and a motorcycle crash.

Danggit! I knew how E powerful t$AH was and is when he made the bank robbery charges centigrade. All the witnesses, including the cop who chased The Dogg down disappeared. No Ferguson, Missouri,-type of character assassination release of negative, adverse information.

Murder was the case that dirty cops gave the other Dogg -- Snoop Doggy Dogg.

But these Doggs know where to go for the bone -- t$AH. I ain't hatin.'

http://www.boxingscene.com/anthony-d...robbery--12335. Holla!

Re: Anthony Dirrell got a Majority Decision win over Sakio Bika and with that became the new champion

The Dirrell-Bika fight was tough to ref and tough to watch. The constant holding, mauling, grabbing and wrestling gave ref Jack Reiss all he could handle.

I though the cleaner punching, when the opportunity presented itself, earned the win for Dirrell. It will be interesting to see how soon he will fight next, as this battle had to leave him huring from his scalp down to his toes.

Also, ya' gotta' wonder who'll be next.

That one's easy. Leave it to Al Haymon.

-Randy G.

This was the most uncomfortable fight I have seen since the RJJ-Bhop II.

I have never had sympathy for a ref, I did for Jack Reiss. At times he looked like he just wanted to go home.

I also think it is a indictment of boxing that Bika has a belt. I like his toughness and grittiness but I am not sure he has one identifiable boxing skill.

TGD is correct, Bika is the epitome of accomplishing a goal through hard work and never giving up. The man lacks the coordination to tie a shoe, however he was a world champ. That is saying something about his heart.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    TGD is correct, Bika is the epitome of accomplishing a goal through hard work and never giving up. The man lacks the coordination to tie a shoe, however he was a world champ. That is saying something about his heart.
    Hehehehe! Now that was funny as heck. C'mon, A-seng, the dude can tie his right shoe -- just not the left. You are too COLD! And people say that I'm cold. Hahaha! Holla!