English Español
Advertisement

Thread: The Card at Barclay's

Threaded View

The Card at Barclay's

Been doing tons of radio interviews while the undercard is going on. Caught most of the 10-rounder between undeafted Sadam Ali and Jeremy Bryan. What a shocker, as Bryan dropped the previously unbeaten Ali and went on to win a split decision. Two of the cards read 96-93 for Bryan, while the other card was the same score for Ali. Bryan is now 18-3, while Ali drops to 19-1.

Edit...Edit...Edit...Edit: I had been in the back doing interviews for much of the undercard, including this one. When Sadam got rocked, I think it was the 4th, I heard a guy yell, "Ali is down," and took time out of my interview so we could watch. Later, when I heard "Split decision," I figured he had lost for sure, especially when I heard another guy in the back, who had been watching on a monitor, say, "Well, that's Ali's first loss." I figured he had lost, and then continued with my work. Then I went out to watch the three featured fights. I now have to watch replays of the WladimirKlitschko-Alexander Povetkin fight 10 times as punishment!!!!!! As you know, Ali WON a split decision. He didn't lose. Maybe he should have!

-Randy G.
    Last edited by The Commish; 08-10-2014 at 01:57 AM.