English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Boxers, Bareknuckle Men and criminals that would beat the one British Heavyweight no one wanted to face.

Boxers, Bareknuckle Men and criminals that would beat the one British Heavyweight no one wanted to face.

Men that would beat up Joe Savage, the man that was beat up by Bert Cooper.

Bobby Gunn www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyR6Ec3fndY

Lenny McLean www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJHTVR6FF6o

Any members of the bare-knuckle familes of Joyce and Quinn-McDonough www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwQeWRAOUqw

Criminal Roy Shaw www.youtube.com/watch?v=NadB8ucX60A

Bartley Gorman

Any professional boxer would beat Joe Savage no videos necessary

Re: Boxers, Bareknuckle Men and criminals that would beat the one British Heavyweight no one wanted to face.

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    Men that would beat up Joe Savage, the man that was beat up by Bert Cooper.

Bobby Gunn www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyR6Ec3fndY

Lenny McLean www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJHTVR6FF6o

Any members of the bare-knuckle familes of Joyce and Quinn-McDonough www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwQeWRAOUqw

Criminal Roy Shaw www.youtube.com/watch?v=NadB8ucX60A

Bartley Gorman

Any professional boxer would beat Joe Savage no videos necessary
    Why didn't you just post this in your comment on the other thread instead of creating another one that spoils the surprise of what I took time to research and write?

Re: Boxers, Bareknuckle Men and criminals that would beat the one British Heavyweight no one wanted to face.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Why didn't you just post this in your comment on the other thread instead of creating another one that spoils the surprise of what I took time to research and write?
    I tried. I am using the computer at work, it kept giving me an IP error. Sorry no disrespect intended.

You know your bare knuckle kings and guvnors deep. Respect to you for your love for the fighting is clearer than crystal.

Also, Roy Shaw... He lives with two bullies in Essex and still trains like an animal. He would say he's not flash but he'd knock out an elephant with his punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Skibbz View Post
    You know your bare knuckle kings and guvnors deep. Respect to you for your love for the fighting is clearer than crystal.
    Hey thanks man, you do too. Credit should be given to Shadow for starting this topic today I couldn't get into his post to make a comment though.

I would just like to mention Lennox Lewis was born in England but learned how to box in Kitchener Ontario Canada, where I live ! He won the gold medal in the Olympics fighting for Canada, the only reason he fought professionally for England was there were not enough people in Canada smart enough to sponsor him ! Also, I forget who said it, maybe Marciano, that if George Chuvalo fought bare knuckle 50 round fights he would have been unbeaten ! I do not find that hard to believe !

In a word.... Awesome research.