English Español
Advertisement
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The One British Heavyweight Heavyweight No Wanted to Face

Re: The One British Heavyweight Heavyweight No Wanted to Face

Wow, Radam. Remind me never to get on your bad side. But now that you've revealed your game plan, I'll take extra care not to leave my armpit exposed.

Earlier in this thread, the Commish inquired about the whereabouts of Butterbean. Sports Illustrated had a piece about him last year (you can google it up at the S.I. Vault.) Boxing, er I mean brawling, has been good to him. He lives in an 8,000-square-foot home in the rolling hills of Alabama and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. The article says he carries 450 pounds on his 5'11" frame but is in good health except that he will eventually need a hip replacement.

I'm with the Commish. I believe that Butterbean would blow right through Joe Savage. It would be like watching a real-life cartoon, but a lot shorter.

When Butterbean fought Peter McNeeley, the host property, Mandalay Bay, opened Butterbean a mere 2/1 favorite. Their oddsmaker should have mulled that one over a while longer.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by ArneK. View Post
    Wow, Radam. Remind me never to get on your bad side. But now that you've revealed your game plan, I'll take extra care not to leave my armpit exposed.
    That it one of the lost area of punching in nowadays boxing -- especially in the "New Jack" version.

A shot on the armpit is deadlier than a temple shot. Because of the amount of nerve circuit wiring there hollering between the brains and the torso, you can short circuit a pug's equilibrium and put him/her in a defenseless dreamworld. Hehe! Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    YUP! And I would've kayoed him in 13 seconds. Savage took Smoke's arse thrashing for about 33 seconds and a couple of hooks, because Smoke didn't go to the body.

I would've paralyzed the Lethal Savage with a liver shot and a poke to solar plexus, then a torpedo on his chin and a nuke on his temple. And if he were still standing, a shot to his armpit, a knee to his knee and a stab to his nose. And that is all she row, because British Joe was using his power to help you knock him out.

Dude came in with all his weight at the top portion of his anatomy. He had no foundation or even a remote proper stance. Holla!
    LOL! Excellent game plan. Perhaps it is HE who don't want that work!

Would you take him to Pinoy school...?

Advanced Users

NANA-DA-NANA! Dude is too big, and badly leans over his feet, carrying danger up top. So it is best to get him outta A-S-A-P! He is like a mountain that would be releasing ton-size boulders on your noggin during an avalanche. Dude's punches are avalanche-like boulders rolling, rolling, rolling! And you halt avalanches by prevention, not remedial.

I would knock his big arse out every day of the week. And eight times on Sunday. Unless you are a seasoned matador with the red cape, you don't play with a balding bull. Dude has a lot of testosterone. That is why he is balding. And the balding bulls are the most dangerous one. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 08-08-2014 at 05:33 PM.