English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Kathy Duva on Kovalev's next challenge, Bernard Hopkins, "Sergey is going to Krush him" she said

Advanced Users BoxingChannel.tv's Avatar

Kathy Duva on Kovalev's next challenge, Bernard Hopkins, "Sergey is going to Krush him" she said

Advanced Users

Re: Kathy Duva on Kovalev's next challenge, Bernard Hopkins, "Sergey is going to Krush him" she said

It has always been said that blonds are dumb or they have more fun. What is the saying about red heads? I've never heard. Kathy Duva is one happy Jacky, though. But wait until see see the "Alien" do the "Kovalev Smacky Smacky." Would it have been worth the dough?

That's right! Genie Naazim will holla: "Alien get in, and get out. Whup dat young @$$, and leave not a doubt. You are in his modern age. But you are still running the stage. Give him the Kovalev Smacky Smacky. Kathy is a Duva, not a Kennedy. Her red hair reminds me of Jackie." Holla!

Re: Kathy Duva on Kovalev's next challenge, Bernard Hopkins, "Sergey is going to Krush him" she said

Gotta appreciate Duva for going for the fight and more importantly getting it done.

Of course she supports her guy.

I hope there is a solid undercard if all goes well I will be attending.