English Español
Advertisement
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Andre Dirrell Absolutely Annihilates Guy, Supreme Skill

Advanced Users

Re: Andre Dirrell Absolutely Annihilates Guy, Supreme Skill

That video is why I take everything in our sport with a grain of salt. Optical illusions and sneaky bulljive are everywhere. And as I've posted umpteen times: Without verification and confirmation, believe nothing that you hear and five percent of what you see.

From da jive jump, I knew that the video was taken out of context. Actually J'Love has the Dirrell bros' number. Those in da loop always know da poop. And to a sneaky video like that will never stoop.

D2 -- by not buying that nonsense -- again exposed how da game works. He did it with the piece on Joe "lethal weapon" Savage. And now, he has exposed groupies of the bull-joking Dirrell bros.

J'Love ain't all dat and a bag of chips. But he ain't a POS that will be handed his arse in bread basket. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    That video is why I take everything in our sport with a grain of salt. Optical illusions and sneaky bulljive are everywhere. And as I've posted umpteen times: Without verification and confirmation, believe nothing that you hear and five percent of what you see.

From da jive jump, I knew that the video was taken out of context. Actually J'Love has the Dirrell bros' number. Those in da loop always know da poop. And to a sneaky video like that will never stoop.

D2 -- by not buying that nonsense -- again exposed how da game works. He did it with the piece on Joe "lethal weapon" Savage. And now, he has exposed groupies of the bull-joking Dirrell bros.

J'Love ain't all dat and a bag of chips. But he ain't a POS that will be handed his arse in bread basket. Holla!
    Bert Cooper exposed him, lol.

Good to see Dirrell back in the ring and apparently recovered from his injuries. Wasn't so much a fight as 5 rounds of punching a zombie.

Dirrell worked off his rust nicely in a patient display, and he found his range better as the rounds went by.

Unfortunately this has no bearing on where Dirrell is currently at- not only was he fighting a journeyman, but one who was beat up, out of shape and fully aware that he was there to lose, and acted that way. Yes Dirrell's active again, but he hasn't really got himself any closer to... anything by beating this guy up.

Personally I see no comparison between this fight and GGG's recent outing. GGG beat a former 2 time world champ, with several big name wins on his record, who have never been stopped, and who's only losses were close decisions in evenly matched fights with champions. Biosse can't even box, and was in no condition to win at all after taking a 10 round thrashing 2 weeks earlier, and suffering multiple KO losses in his last fights, only one of which out of the previous 5 he had won. Dirrell's team flew a broken man half way around the world, off the back of a recent loss, to be the easiest possible fight for Dirrell. No comparison.

Good to see Dirrell back in the ring with some serious confidence after winning though! All the best to him.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreyman View Post
    Good to see Dirrell back in the ring and apparently recovered from his injuries. Wasn't so much a fight as 5 rounds of punching a zombie.

Dirrell worked off his rust nicely in a patient display, and he found his range better as the rounds went by.

Unfortunately this has no bearing on where Dirrell is currently at- not only was he fighting a journeyman, but one who was beat up, out of shape and fully aware that he was there to lose, and acted that way. Yes Dirrell's active again, but he hasn't really got himself any closer to... anything by beating this guy up.

Personally I see no comparison between this fight and GGG's recent outing. GGG beat a former 2 time world champ, with several big name wins on his record, who have never been stopped, and who's only losses were close decisions in evenly matched fights with champions. Biosse can't even box, and was in no condition to win at all after taking a 10 round thrashing 2 weeks earlier, and suffering multiple KO losses in his last fights, only one of which out of the previous 5 he had won. Dirrell's team flew a broken man half way around the world, off the back of a recent loss, to be the easiest possible fight for Dirrell. No comparison.

Good to see Dirrell back in the ring with some serious confidence after winning though! All the best to him.
    Let's not forget that he fought someone who had just a few weeks earlier been this side of the pond fighting a 10-0 prospect..