English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Andre Dirrell Absolutely Annihilates Guy, Supreme Skill

Andre Dirrell Absolutely Annihilates Guy, Supreme Skill

The dude he smoked like a Philly blunt was probably at or around the level of Adama.

Boxing commentators rated his showing from "amazing to fantastic."

What do you guys think of his performance?

Re: Andre Dirrell Absolutely Annihilates Guy, Supreme Skill

Anyone can look good hitting a heavy bag .

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    Anyone can look good hitting a heavy bag .
    I can't tell if he's back. He did fight a punching bag with eyeballs and a mild heartbeat. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    I can't tell if he's back. He did fight a punching bag with eyeballs and a mild heartbeat. Holla!
    Agreed.

Dirrell demolished a human meatball who had been KO'd in 3 of his last five losses.
    He was a football player with virtually no amateur background who thought learning how to box would be fun. He's the type of opponent that novices fight in their first couple of fights.

I don't blame Dirrell for taking a tuneup due to the rust. But the way he celebrated after the fight you would have thought he just defeated Karl Froch at Wembly....

Well he has to start somewhere ....and at least he's back in the ring.
    Honestly I thought his highly enthusiastic post fight interview was more entertaining than the fight.
    Welcome back Dirrell. Please pick a live body next time.

bSug
    you are too funny, i have to watch this fight and the post fight interview now...

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Soooooo like Golovkin pretty much? This Biose dude is at least comparable to Adama.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Dirrell demolished a human meatball who had been KO'd in 3 of his last five losses.
    He was a football player with virtually no amateur background who thought learning how to box would be fun. He's the type of opponent that novices fight in their first couple of fights.
    So kinda like a 38-year-old 24-9 Nishida who had lost 3 out of his 5 as well?

But the way he celebrated after the fight you would have thought he just defeated Karl Froch at Wembly....

Hahaha excellently put. I think he was just relieved to be back after all those horrible months of frustrating inactivity.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Soooooo like Golovkin pretty much? This Biose dude is at least comparable to Adama.
    No way. No comparison between Adama and Biosse. Before fighting GGG; Adama was never stopped. He lost to Geale by a few points for a belt. His other 2 losses were decisions against top prospects at the time.

Biosse on the other hand, before his fight last night, lost 4 and drew 2 getting knocked out in 3 of them. One guy that knocked him out had a record of 14-8-2.

I would say Adama is/was head and shoulders above Biosse. Biosse did use a good football tackle last night though.

So kinda like a 38-year-old 24-9 Nishida who had lost 3 out of his 5 as well?

Nope. Ishida was always in tough. He was in 10/12 round fights by his 6th fight. Who did Ishida lose to in 3 of his last 5? A split decision loss in 12 rounds for a belt against a Mexican in Mexico. A 12 round decision loss for the WBO belt in Russia against Pirog. A 12 round decision loss in Texas against Paul Williams.

He also knocked feared puncher Kirkland out.

So GGG knocked out a man that was never knocked out before and he faced Pirog, Williams, and many others at their home town.

No comparison between the ultra tough Ishida and Biosse.