English Español
Advertisement

Thread: July 16-31 Forum Contest Winners Posted Tomorrow.

July 16-31 Forum Contest Winners Posted Tomorrow.

I'll have them up Aug. 2 in the early afternoon my time (PST).

There are more worthy candidates than I can select. I'd better chew on these a little bit longer. This is the only part of moderating that I dislike.

Administrator

Re: July 16-31 Forum Contest Winners Posted Tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ArneK. View Post
    I'll have them up Aug. 2 in the early afternoon my time (PST).

There are more worthy candidates than I can select. I'd better chew on these a little bit longer. This is the only part of moderating that I dislike.
    Now that this contest is in progress, some holes are evident. When this year comes to an end, we are going to have to rework the format. Any and all input will be gladly accepted. There should be no part of the contest that's uncomfortable or unfair. As we are not professional contest creators, this may take a handful of revisions.

As of today, to my knowledge everybody but ArneK.'s selections have been sent or attempted to be. We do have one MIA, with no info but will rectify that with first sighting. By Tuesday, if your funds have not been received, please contact us. Actually, give it to Wednesday.

You guys do an amazing job and we have an announcement or two coming up, so please check in from time to time.

D

Re: July 16-31 Forum Contest Winners Posted Tomorrow.

YOU check in from time to time Dino! What, they don't have internet in Costa Rica?