English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed! Amayseng to sit in the Iron Throne and rule as Mod 8/1 through 8/15

Confirmed! Amayseng to sit in the Iron Throne and rule as Mod 8/1 through 8/15

Gentlemen, I stand before you as the next Mod for the most respected boxing site known to mankind.

Do not be fooled, despite being inactive in my own terms the last two months due to an overly busy schedule, I have nothing but time the next few weeks and will be overseeing all.

A few of my thoughts.

Just like B-hop, I feel quality over quantity all day every day. Nothing should be wasted.
    No disrespect to some of you but 27 paragraphs can be a bit much!
    Humor goes a long way.
    New threads can be interesting and exciting, or they could be mundane and pointless. Choose wisely.
    Pendulums are ALWAYS welcome no matter the subject!

Impress me fellas, I am honored to be given the opportunity and look forward to the next few weeks.

- Amayseng

Re: Confirmed! Amayseng to sit in the Iron Throne and rule as Mod 8/1 through 8/15

If only I knew how to put pendulum graphics on the screen I would do it in all my posts. I wonder why MisterLee has been absent of late?

Re: Confirmed! Amayseng to sit in the Iron Throne and rule as Mod 8/1 through 8/15

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    If only I knew how to put pendulum graphics on the screen I would do it in all my posts. I wonder why MisterLee has been absent of late?
    Misterlee is still recovering after exhausting himself describing his theory by way of pendulum graphics. It was a valiant effort but it took time for him to recover. Hang in there misterlee

I should have gave him the top spot for that epic manifesto post. I could not get through much of it but it sure looked good. Post of the year for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    Misterlee is still recovering after exhausting himself describing his theory by way of pendulum graphics. It was a valiant effort but it took time for him to recover. Hang in there misterlee
    haha. That was hysterical, nothing but respect to MisterLee..

does anyone remember the thread it was in? I wanna reread it

Advanced Users

Welcome to the task, A-Seng. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    I should have gave him the top spot for that epic manifesto post. I could not get through much of it but it sure looked good. Post of the year for sure.
    It was quite intimidating for sure.

He probably spent days on it and with it's failure he has been troubled or absent ever since.

MisterLee come back your efforts are appreciated !

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Welcome to the task, A-Seng. Holla!
    Thanks R-G. I will do my best

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    haha. That was hysterical, nothing but respect to MisterLee..

does anyone remember the thread it was in? I wanna reread it

Re-read it? That one was impossible to get through, even once!

I don't remember the thread, but I believe it was in April. I believe El Dude was also posting at the time. Remember El "I'm in it to win it" Dude?

Enjoy your upcoming stint.

-Randy G.

Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
    Re-read it? That one was impossible to get through, even once!

I don't remember the thread, but I believe it was in April. I believe El Dude was also posting at the time. Remember El "I'm in it to win it" Dude?

Enjoy your upcoming stint.

-Randy G.
    Good point Commish! I should have said revisited it. I never got through it the first time.

El dude, wow, what a trip, el dude needed some el medicine.

Thanks Commish I will do my best!