English Español
Advertisement

Thread: I'm taking suggestions for next Mod, squad...Who should get the call for first half of August?

I'm taking suggestions for next Mod, squad...Who should get the call for first half of August?

Email me Fightwrite@gmail.com if you think you got the goods, friends.

Editor Mike
    Last edited by Editor Mike; 07-30-2014 at 10:56 AM.

Re: I'm taking suggestions for next Mod, squad...Who should get the call for first half of August?

I'll throw his hat into the ring and a few quids onto the canvas for his non stop work rate and informative posts - Oubobcat!

Advanced Users

Re: I'm taking suggestions for next Mod, squad...Who should get the call for first half of August?

Quote Originally Posted by Skibbz View Post
    I'll throw his hat into the ring and a few quids onto the canvas for his non stop work rate and informative posts - Oubobcat!
    YUP! O-cat, A-Seng or D2. Holla!

Thanks everyone for the confidence to make me mod, its something I would love to do.

However, these next few weeks I am in the process of moving and are on schedule to close on August 7th. So I will not be able to dedicate the time needed to be mod and my posts for a bout a week will be limited. After I get settled in which shouldn't take too long, would be very interested in being mod (2nd half of August if available).

Oh and for those wondering and to show how die hard a fan I am I did schedule this around the Garcia-Salka. My wife was initially targeting last weekend and our builder was on board. I played along at first but kept a keen eye on the schedule. When Golovkin-Geale was officially announced, I knew I had to get the date changed. So when a few weeks later Garcia-Salka was announced, I had my date just needed to come up with something. I did, a tweak here and there and discussion with the builder and my wife about not rushing things and lets just push to close a few weeks later. My wife got on board and the builder agreed...thus successfully moved closing from Golovkin-Geale weekend to Garcia-Salka weekend.

Grimm Gibola Dave B. or Storm.

Anyone who hasn't had a crack at it yet

I am up for it, I actually have some time the first half of August.

I don't think Amayseng has had a shot yet...that'd also be a good pick.