English Español
Advertisement
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do Boxers Still Soak Their Skin in Brine ?

Advanced Users

Re: Do Boxers Still Soak Their Skin in Brine ?

What Mother Nature has given is BEST. And you use it if you want the ultimate conquest. New age Drago jive should be kept on the Big screens. Because every single time that monkey jive, old skool creams.

You can't fool Mother Nature. First, treadmill running doesn't give you the particles of dust, grass, wind and the smell and shine of the moon and sun that you breathe in from running outside. Some of you will say: how in the hell came you smell the moon and the sun? That is something that you have never been taught.

But those who know know. And your body knows and will suck that smell and shine of the sun and moon like a crying, hungry baby goes after his mother's nipples. Oh, YUP! Your bodee yearns that sun and moon and all of Mother Nature while you are inside 24/7/365 New Jacking and weak attacking and new-age Drago inside training on hyped-up machines with small manmade benefits.

So you will never know until you know. But inside on the treadmill doesn't build your immunities. But outside running does. Because like I said, you breathe in particles of this and that -- making your immune system ironside tough against germs and viruses and bacteria that you can pick from a crowd of indoor people with tons of this and that illnesses and rashes.

You get more benefits from climbing up and up and down a tree than you get from going up and down a rope in the New Jack air condition gyms. Beside, gym air condition messes up your cooling system. Cool your arse by bleeding sweat, not by toxic air coming out of an air condition.

I can go on forever, but y'all get my point. Hopefully! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 07-23-2014 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    What Mother Nature has given is BEST. And you use it if you want the ultimate conquest. New age Drago jive should be kept on the Big screens. Because every single time that monkey jive, old skool creams.

You can't fool Mother Nature. First, treadmill running doesn't give you the particles of dust, grass, wind and the smell and shine of the moon and sun that you breathe in from running outside. Some of you will say: how in the hell came you smell the moon and the sun? That is something that you have never been taught.

But those who know know. And your body knows and will suck that smell and shine of the sun and moon like a crying, hungry baby goes after his mother's nipples. Oh, YUP! Your bodee yearns that sun and moon and all of Mother Nature while you are inside 24/7/365 New Jacking and weak attacking and new-age Drago inside training on hyped-up machines with small manmade benefits.

So you will never know until you know. But inside on the treadmill doesn't build your immunities. But outside running does. Because like I said, you breathe in particles of this and that -- making your immune system ironside tough against germs and viruses and bacteria that you can pick from a crowd of indoor people with tons of this and that illnesses and rashes.

You get more benefits from climbing up and up and down a tree than you get from going up and down a rope in the New Jack air condition gyms. Beside, gym air condition messes up your cooling system. Cool your arse by bleeding sweat, not by toxic air coming out of an air condition.

I can go on forever, but y'all get my point. Hopefully! Holla!
    Well said. There was once on TV an old commercial, I think for some brand of margarine, with the tagline, "You can't fool mother nature." That adage applies to so many more aspects of life than faking the taste of butter. Mother Nature is the guiding force in the natural order of the universe.

Radam thinks like an old-school trainer. Billy Delaney, who trained Corbett and Jeffries, believed that the value of any exercise was enhanced if done outdoors. But by outdoors they meant the countryside, away from where the factories belched out smoke.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by ArneK. View Post
    Radam thinks like an old-school trainer. Billy Delaney, who trained Corbett and Jeffries, believed that the value of any exercise was enhanced if done outdoors. But by outdoors they meant the countryside, away from where the factories belched out smoke.
    Exactly! Factory smoke is making a lot of people choke. And innercity smog makes a pug ugly as a sickly fat hog. Holla!