English Español
Advertisement
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SPOILER-----Rigo fight

Re: SPOILER-----Rigo fight

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    The referee always win. You haven't seen how he makes the fighters touch when they don't want to? Holla!
    To be completely honest, I don't even think he was trying to touch gloves. It looked like one of those probing jabs he uses to set up his offense.

And my oh my, when he back steps out of range for defense, he looks like he's gliding, moonwalking and levitating all in one motion. It looks just like a cat. This man is remarkable.

Also, why did the dude walk right to Rigo? Makes no sense. Even if you're touching gloves, you don't stick your head into the jaws of the lion. Stupid mistake a veteran shouldn't be making.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    To be completely honest, I don't even think he was trying to touch gloves. It looked like one of those probing jabs he uses to set up his offense.

And my oh my, when he back steps out of range for defense, he looks like he's gliding, moonwalking and levitating all in one motion. It looks just like a cat. This man is remarkable.

Also, why did the dude walk right to Rigo? Makes no sense. Even if you're touching gloves, you don't stick your head into the jaws of the lion. Stupid mistake a veteran shouldn't be making.
    Hehehe! The dude was concussed. He thought that the lion was a kitten, and he wanted to kiss and hug. But got squashed like a bug. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post

Rigo moves like a cat...

Dude was still half out from the head butt.

The Ref made a mistake and forced him back into action when he should have been allowed time before continuing.

This is still being dissected? Time to move on Boys....