English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lil Floyd and the Everlast MX Gloves

Re: Lil Floyd and the Everlast MX Gloves

Quote Originally Posted by Skibbz View Post
    Without any gloves on his hands the shots would be like bullets. Even in a street fight I wouldn't expect to see him brawl, any fight can be over with one well placed punch.

Also if he's got hand issues he should steep his hands in petrol, a bare knuckle trick to turn your clobbers into rocks.
    You know about the petrol! In bare knuckle you can get away with illegal punches to back of the head and do some wrestling in there. If Floyd couldn't get MM with the first combo he might be in big trouble.
    One thing for sure is Floyd wouldn't take that risk. If he won't let MM wear commission approved gloves then no way will he do it with no glove.

Re: Lil Floyd and the Everlast MX Gloves

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    You know about the petrol! In bare knuckle you can get away with illegal punches to back of the head and do some wrestling in there. If Floyd couldn't get MM with the first combo he might be in big trouble.
    One thing for sure is Floyd wouldn't take that risk. If he won't let MM wear commission approved gloves then no way will he do it with no glove.
    Yeah 20 minutes in petrol is a mean trick. I couldn't see Floyd fighting travellers or bare knuckle. But he's good enough to succeed if he wanted to i think