English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Ding! Ding! Holla At The Winners

Advanced Users

Ding! Ding! Holla At The Winners

It was a knowledge spilla! An informative thrilla! A real thang [$¡¢] killa! A throwdown-posting chilla! And HEEEEREEEeee are the results of the first-half-of-July moderator from Manila!

The Commish, B-Sug and Oubobcat were a few murders up on the rest of forum readers/posters, who all were straight up KILLING IT! Murder is the charge that I give yall!'

Sentenced to a tie -- a boxing draw -- for first place is the Commish and B-Sug. They were shooting it out MANO-I-MANO. My ears are still ringing from their firepower. They will split the moolah and points for 1$t and 2nd place.

Oubobcat was cutting it up. There was boxing knowledge spilling all on the floor. He is da MAN for the full gusto of "Third Place."

It has been my pleasure and honor to serve as TSS moderator for the first half of July. Thanks! TSS ROCKS! Holla!

Re: Ding! Ding! Holla At The Winners

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats you guys I feel like I've been riddled with machine gun fire trying to keep up with the murderers row of contenders on this site......who keep raising the bar week after week. Between RG's merciless quiz's to Skibbz's merciless retorts, to the Shadows insidious investigations to the Commish's gung-ho ramblings ... They are going to carry me off in a gurney if the competition heats up any further. My manager says he wont allow me to take any further punishment...(thanks Al Hayman, or is the name Dino?)You guys are the best.
    _

Clap clap clap!

Thank you. My fingers still hurt from punching the keyboard vs all you super boxing freakazoids.

Now, back to the keyboard.

From a boxing Lifer,

-Randy G.

Thanks Radam for kind words and great job as mod. Congrats to all the winners.

Well done to all, well deserved!