English Español
Advertisement

Thread: This Is Why You Don't Believe A Video-Conning Producer on Youtube

Advanced Users

This Is Why You Don't Believe A Video-Conning Producer on Youtube

The following boxer looks as if he got KTFO after clown stepping on the way to the squared jungle. But observe how during the clownish dancing before entering da squared jungle, he had on black gloves. But once he was in the ring, and KTFO, his gloves suddenly changed to red. OMG! What some magical double jive, enchanted squared jungle syet.

I told you guys that optical illusions are everywhere. Obviously, the con-artist producer spliced and diced two different videos together and pulled a BIG one on the inattentional blindness crowd who are always looking but never seeing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nhsuypE7DQ

Holla!

Re: This Is Why You Don't Believe A Video-Conning Producer on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    The following boxer looks as if he got KTFO after clown stepping on the way to the squared jungle. But observe how during the clownish dancing before entering da squared jungle, he had on black gloves. But once he was in the ring, and KTFO, his gloves suddenly changed to red. OMG! What some magical double jive, enchanted squared jungle syet.

I told you guys that optical illusions are everywhere. Obviously, the con-artist producer spliced and diced two different videos together and pulled a BIG one on the inattentional blindness crowd who are always looking but never seeing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nhsuypE7DQ

Holla!
    that was the silliest thing I ever saw, Usman Ahmed should have contacted Broner to receive proper instructions on how to do the "Dougy" during his ring entrance. it's a noticeable switch... Usman's glove are practically glowing they are such a bright red color, they even cast a reddish hue on the surroundings. Funny, good catch RG.
    Last edited by brownsugar; 07-11-2014 at 09:01 AM.

Advanced Users

I'm trying to guess what fake double jive that the Canelo groupies and fanfaronades will put on YouTube to try to make Lara look bad and Canelo appear to have been the winner. Holla!

What a crock! How did you ever dig this up?

-Randy G.

Hahahahaha you've got me stuck on this one Radam. Brilliant find and well spotted. Delightful KO too, smash on the button.

He actually talked about this himself after the video went viral.

Just as you think this can't get anymore hilarious, just wait till you hear him speak. #Gold

http://youtu.be/6CmUo0KFKlM

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    He actually talked about this himself after the video went viral.

Just as you think this can't get anymore hilarious, just wait till you hear him speak. #Gold

http://youtu.be/6CmUo0KFKlM
    Hehehe! That weak chin runs in the tribe. The dancing glass jaw and Amir Khan are from the same Pakistani tribe.

BTW! Where have been you been? This is just your second post during this reign of "The Poetic Pinoy," aka "The Funky Filipino." Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Hehehe! That weak chin runs in the tribe. The dancing glass jaw and Amir Khan are from the same Pakistani tribe.

BTW! Where have been you been? This is just your second post during this reign of "The Poetic Pinoy," aka "The Funky Filipino." Holla!
    Watching the act of terror the German empire put on that a$$. LOL. Abysmal. Brasilieros crying everywhere. And I lost out on a date with Dino. Crap.

And I know, I've been missing the main event. I'll participate! I liked the championship belt trivia.

I knew it was Roy Jones. That dude is a serious belt hoarder.

WBU German Version champion? LOL. Come on. I remember dude fighting for something like seven belts in one fight. He really must not have wanted to go to Germany to see DM hahahaha!

Oh, by the way, are you one of those scorers that look for quantity and passion (in the literal sense of the word)??? Or do individual posts still qualify, as the rulebook says?
    Last edited by The Shadow; 07-12-2014 at 10:21 PM.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Watching the act of terror the German empire put on that a$$. LOL. Abysmal. Brasilieros crying everywhere. And I lost out on a date with Dino. Crap.

And I know, I've been missing the main event. I'll participate! I liked the championship belt trivia.

I knew it was Roy Jones. That dude is a serious belt hoarder.

WBU German Version champion? LOL. Come on. I remember dude fighting for something like seven belts in one fight. He really must not have wanted to go to Germany to see DM hahahaha!

Oh, by the way, are you one of those scorers that look for quantity and passion (in the literal sense of the word)??? Or do individual posts still qualify, as the rulebook says?
    I'm old skool. And have seen how quantity and passion be getting on its EL DUDE and The_King _AJ -- I mean -- crock. I'm not down or up with that. I'm all about the rocking and shocking and actuality and reality sweet science legit unlocking. Hehe! Holla!