English Español
Advertisement

Thread: The Ghost Dad Is Callin' Out Wacky-Tacky Pops

Advanced Users

The Ghost Dad Is Callin' Out Wacky-Tacky Pops

Smack talk among boxing fathers/trainers is heating up. Nowadays they are calling out each other to get it on. Straight-up throw down.

What do you guys think about these angry-arse jiving-talking poppas having a Showtime $2mil-dollar Super Dad Tournament? And who do you think will win?

Holla at the Ghost Dad calling out the Wacky-tacky Pops: http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=kB6GEWU13bQ. Holla!

Re: The Ghost Dad Is Callin' Out Wacky-Tacky Pops

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Smack talk among boxing fathers/trainers is heating up. Nowadays they are calling out each other to get it on. Straight-up throw down.

What do you guys think about these angry-arse jiving-talking poppas having a Showtime $2mil-dollar Super Dad Tournament? And who do you think will win?

Holla at the Ghost Dad calling out the Wacky-tacky Pops: http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=kB6GEWU13bQ. Holla!
    Pops Guerrero is one of my favorite interviewees. Angel Garcia can also keep your attention.
    But regarding the unholy trinity of trash talking dads....Mayweather, Garcia, and Guerrero....
    Please don't fight.
    Hearing you guys talk trash about beating down your peers is more entertaining than the actual event ever could be.

Pops is talking trash about fighters running....my question to Mr Guerrero would be: Robert used to use the entire ring while throwing a hundred punches a round...

What happened to Roberts' legs since he moved up to welter?

Maybe I can phone it in if the Commish gets him on his show.

Brownsugar, I am going to try to do that. Just the offer of a microphone to Pops Guerrero would have to turn him on! That could be 15 fun-filled minutes.

-Randy G.

Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
    Brownsugar, I am going to try to do that. Just the offer of a microphone to Pops Guerrero would have to turn him on! That could be 15 fun-filled minutes.

-Randy G.
    Cool.... I will stay tuned.

Ruben Guerrero whoops Angel garcia in sparring and a street fight. Has a better shot at a street fight against Pops Mayweather because he would get school inside the ring! Haha these guys theatrics are crazy but it's all for the love of money! oops i mean their sons!