Warning: mysql_connect(): Host 'ec2-54-191-65-6.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in ..../canonical_roy2.php on line 64
error
English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Paulie Malignaggi breaks down Canelo vs. Lara

Paulie Malignaggi breaks down Canelo vs. Lara

Advanced Users

Re: Paulie Malignaggi breaks down Canelo vs. Lara

Paulie has become quite the fibbing head -- I mean talking head. Deep down inside, he was urging to holla that Lara would win, but that the hanky-stanky powers that be would probably do what they do. Holla!

Na RG he knows what Lara has contracted! A serious bout of Canelo Fever and he can't shake it off! He was looking nervous at the weigh in, speaking muy rapido and forcing a persona that was not his during the face off. Those legs looked like they were a tremblin'!

On Paulie.. He looked chubby, single and ready for another pringle. I don't think he should get back into the ring again and just enjoy his life outside of the ring inside the arena's.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by Skibbz View Post
    Na RG he knows what Lara has contracted! A serious bout of Canelo Fever and he can't shake it off! He was looking nervous at the weigh in, speaking muy rapido and forcing a persona that was not his during the face off. Those legs looked like they were a tremblin'!

On Paulie.. He looked chubby, single and ready for another pringle. I don't think he should get back into the ring again and just enjoy his life outside of the ring inside the arena's.
    Nervousness is good. We boxers call it the butterflies. When one does not have butterflies -- in the end -- he will comes up with a ton of alibis. Expect for Canelo to come up with a lot of lies. I still see him getting a gift. And from that view, I cannot shift. I believe the Cuban is simply too swift. Holla!