English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Gentle men, I am most proud to present ur next and current mod, the one, the ONLY...RADAM!

Gentle men, I am most proud to present ur next and current mod, the one, the ONLY...RADAM!

Oh yeah...this gonna be good.

Radam, you know the drill. Any questions, Editor Mike's super private email is Fightwrite@gmail.com.

Take that baton and run with it...or chuck it through a big ole glass window, lol. (Within reason, I mean). And have fun...and u rawwwwkkkkkkkk.

---EM

Re: Gentle men, I am most proud to present ur next and current mod, the one, the ONLY...RADAM!

Expect the unexpected .... Hiding in plain site, and don't fall prey to blind inattentiveness...or RG will be on you!
    This oughta be good.
    Holla'

Advanced Users

Re: Gentle men, I am most proud to present ur next and current mod, the one, the ONLY...RADAM!

I'm here in Mindanao attending a junior national tournament of 18 years old and below. And I'll be enjoying the show. But for TSS Universe: OUTTA a Pinoy BEEHIVE, here comes two weeks of true JIVE! Give me a high FIVE!

Let's get ready for a thousand-and-one strings. I've been in a lotta boksing rings. Hehe! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 07-02-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Advanced Users

It's gonna be shockin.' You guys are going to be slippin,' slidin' and sockin.' And Imma be rollin' and rockin.' And hiding in da pocket, and then blastin' off like a rocket. Holla!

I am fired up, this should be a good few weeks with RG at the helm..

RG, you must only sleep like 4 hours a night, if you even sleep, I dont know how you have time for it all.

We feel fine with you sitting up there going over our every line. Should somebody try to play you while you're playing mod, looking over your squad? Well, it ain't gonna' be this Yid Kid yelling Holla.' I pronounce it Challah!

-Randy G.
    Last edited by The Commish; 07-02-2014 at 05:09 AM.

Administrator

Yid Kid. I like that!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    I am fired up, this should be a good few weeks with RG at the helm..

RG, you must only sleep like 4 hours a night, if you even sleep, I dont know how you have time for it all.
    Like all busy Pinoys, I do two to three hours at a time. Something like sleeping as needed. I've not slept more than three hours at one time since those nuns knocked my then wannabe-a-Cali-Asian-Boy(s)-gangsta-then teenage arse OUT. They put me a G coma for days.

I was concussed by those "Fists (and tiny feet that were) as fast as lightning" strict God Servers. Those nuns were God-Fu -- never mind Kung Fu -- fighting.

They whupped my arse enough for 20 lifetimes. I'm straight now! And you guys and gals know: WHAT TIME IS IT? It's Pinoy Time, BABEEEEEE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wESgcExetso. Holla!

Welcome to the club Radam G. Make Da Manny proud.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    Welcome to the club Radam G. Make Da Manny proud.
    tR, Shhhh. I'm convinced he is Manny.