English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sweet Science Forum Winners

The Sweet Science Forum Winners

It's been 15 days of hard posting, and a few particular guys have stood out in their work.

1st- Brownsugar

Unmatched in the quality of his writing, the style of his prose, and the wealth of his knowledge. Brownsugar's posts are stylish, entertaining and informative to read. He takes care that each post provides an informed opinion, and creates valuable discussion on the forums, to a level unrivalled by any other poster on TSS for the last 15 days. A real stand out poster.

2nd- Skibbz

Frequent, stylishly written posts, with a very well rounded knowledge of the sport. Skibbz knows the sport, knows the fans and knows the fighters. His break downs of fighters and fights, and his creation of discussion is a service to the forums- one thread alone garnered 6000 views and counting, and a lengthy debate. Skibbz knows what we want to read, and he writes it. The mark of great sports writer.

3rd- Oubobcat

Huge quantity of posts, every one of them drawing on Oubobcat's great eye for boxing. His analysis is some of the best I've seen- he doesn't miss a trick. Not one to mince his words, Oubobcat writes in a clear and readable style, moves discussions and debates along with an injection of boxing wisdom. A great source of information and education on the sport.

I wish there were a way to reward more of the great posters on here, as so many do a fantastic job! Well done to everyone who took part.

Re: The Sweet Science Forum Winners

Thanks TheGrey.

I call you The Grey instead of TheGreyMan because your writing style reminds me of the movie Liam Neeson starred in. The Grey is cunning clan of wolves who are always two steps ahead of their prey until they finally close in for the kill in the last few minutes of the movie. That's when Neeson realizes that he never had a chance and was doomed from the first moment they picked up his scent.

Oubobcat and Skibbz.... I thought for sure one of you guys had first place ....you guys are surely beasty competition. Congrats to you both and the rest of the TSS.

thanks for the privilege TSS.

Sincere congratulations to the most active posters on TSS.

Thanks Grey, much appreciated. And great job as mod these last 15 days, you started some great threads and provided a lot of great commentary to keep things going.

Congrats as well to Brownsugar and Skibbz, great posting these last 15 days.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Thanks TheGrey.

I call you The Grey instead of TheGreyMan because your writing style reminds me of the movie Liam Neeson starred in. The Grey is cunning clan of wolves who are always two steps ahead of their prey until they finally close in for the kill in the last few minutes of the movie. That's when Neeson realizes that he never had a chance and was doomed from the first moment they picked up his scent.

Oubobcat and Skibbz.... I thought for sure one of you guys had first place ....you guys are surely beasty competition. Congrats to you both and the rest of the TSS.

thanks for the privilege TSS.
    hahaha that really made me laugh Brownsugar!

All the funnier because I happened to watch that film just last week!

I guess I take that as a compliment then, never had my writing compared to a pack of ferocious man eating wolves before!

Great job, Greyman & congrats to Brownsugar, Skibbz & oubobcat.

Keep those informative, entertaining and insane posts coming!

-Randy G.

Advanced Users

Congrats, guys! The Greyman's era was a time of record breaking. And the sweet science's mad knowlege in taking. For so much more, every suckas and his sidekick are now aching.

The next mod is following some big footsteps, so he better come out shaking and baking. Make it worth his money making. Hehe!

Pay that guy behind the curtain no attention. Enjoy yourself, I wanna mention. Holla!

Advanced Users

Quit hiding in plain sigght., next mod dude. The Roast is sending out the dogs. Hehe! Holla!

I believe Froggy is up next as Mod. I hope somebody is judging today. I might say something brilliant and miss out on a tally!

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    I believe Froggy is up next as Mod. I hope somebody is judging today. I might say something brilliant and miss out on a tally!
    Or get disqualified! #shhhh