English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Legendary One Crashes 8,000

Re: The Legendary One Crashes 8,000

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    Funny thing is under our old system about five to seven years ago, Radam dwarfed all efforts, but we didn't have a way to tabulate back then. Many were lost in what the Roast referred to as the Great Change. For whatever reason, those souls didn't wish to persevere on under the new system. And we lost some good ones too. I had several favorites, but Andy from Newcastle was tremendous. I just hope he's happy wherever he eventually landed. So anyway, when we retrieve them and add them to this system, I believe we'll discover the Legend is actually on his way to eleven or twelve thousand.

And since he is actually over 1/100th of the way there, I truly put nothing past him.

One time he hadn't checked in for a couple of days and I'm thinking to myself, gee, I hope he's ok. Think about that for a minute. I guy I've never met, on pace to never meeting, and I'm worried that he's ok. That's the impact of the man.

Kid's got amazing range, and there was a time or two I was tempted to put bloodhounds on his trail but then I thought, sorta cool having the intrigue.

Radam, I read ya, as do many, many others. From those of us that care, thanks for making this place what it's become. Holla!
    First off, congrats to RG for the 8,000 hollas. Second, raise a glass for AFN, Andy from Newcastle. He was great, my fave, a top notch commentor in the old TSS.
    It would be interesting to add up those total posts from the old days. I think Radam would be closer to 16 or 17,000. Fists Rapido(Radam) goes all the way back to the beginning. There was a time back in '09 that MisterLee was posting morning noon and night. No pedulum graphics but tons of solid posts. I wonder what totals he would have.
    Keep it going RG, I know you will. Toonoy.

Administrator

@Roast. You do realize at some point this is going to be considered the old TSS. Sort of like Old Christine.

I never thought of it that way Dino, good point. I did love that show, Old Christine was a trip.

Congrats RG! You carry these forums on your back like Hercules. The undisputed King of the Sweet Science Forums.. Radam G.

Advanced Users

Hehehehehe! Thanks guys! I appreciate da luv! Holla!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    First off, congrats to RG for the 8,000 hollas. Second, raise a glass for AFN, Andy from Newcastle. He was great, my fave, a top notch commentor in the old TSS.
    It would be interesting to add up those total posts from the old days. I think Radam would be closer to 16 or 17,000. Fists Rapido(Radam) goes all the way back to the beginning. There was a time back in '09 that MisterLee was posting morning noon and night. No pedulum graphics but tons of solid posts. I wonder what totals he would have.
    Keep it going RG, I know you will. Toonoy.
    Naaaa! MisterLee and I would have closer to 20,000. AFN, Da Donputo69, #1PacFan and Isaiah would have 10,000. Holla!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    Radam is the backbone of the site. He tells the truth ,the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Whatever happened to the guy from Cali that tried to fight him. That was funny.
    Hehehe! You are talking about South Central Los Angeles "Ali." He's in the penitentiary nowadays is what I heard. Big Bubba and Lil' Dontay are probably making him hand wash the yellow and brown spots out of their skivvies. Hehe! Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Naaaa! MisterLee and I would have closer to 20,000. AFN, Da Donputo69, #1PacFan and Isaiah would have 10,000. Holla!
    Man where are all these guys?

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Speaking of Asian monsters, does anyone have any inside info on that Chinese heavyweight? I read he won Olympic silver and now has none other than Evan Holy Fields in his corner. What's the deal with him?

Does he have the goods?
    I know of and about the mainland-China heavyweight. He is mild warm. I don't expect much from him. But I don't expect much from any of the nowadays heavies.

He might do aight with Holy being his spiritual trainer. Holy would have to be like the late, great Drew "Bundini" Brown. Holla!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Wow that's epic...
    Mythical
    Legendary
    and phenomenal

He creeped by that number like he was walking on rice paper.
    You have to keep a close eye on RG.
    Or he'll sneak one past you in plain sight.
    Hehehe! Imma wash that rice paper off with my coconut water and eat it with my balut in plain sight. Holla!