English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fat burners unite!!!!

Advanced Users

Re: fat burners unite!!!!

Wow! That was one awesome testimony. Thanks for that video, Skibbz.

The doc really clicked with me about the need of running and exercise with sunlight, air and nature in general. I've been ranting and raving forever about how New Jack pugs are cheating themselves with indoor treadmilling and indoor biking. These New Jack dummies don't know Jack about the importance of waves. The ones of the air, the sun, the moon and water.

The human warriors and athletes need the power of them big time to get maximum performance.

And that brings me to another suject of New Jack's ignorance. The largest organ on a human is his/her skin. But these dudes and dudettes don't even know how to wash and oil this most important organ.

I remember being a rug rat and how every old skool trainers would make every new fighter take a shower with either coconut, tar pine or tea tree soap, to name a few soaps.

The late, great trainers would say, "if that main organ cannot do what it do [$¡¢] to protect and fire up the internal organs, you will eventually burn out before long.... So keep it clean..."

You just don't watch what you put in you, you watch what you put on you.

These New Jack soaps -- full of artificial ingredients -- are causing more harms than the users of them would ever imagine. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 06-26-2014 at 07:29 PM.

I'm glad you both enjoyed the video, humans are getting weaker and less mentally flexible day by day, year by year because of what we put inside of us (and outside of us too!) and the way we live our lives.

All those vitamins from the rising sun aren't to be missed. You won't find them in a boxed off indoor gym with only air conditioning providing the oxygen. Give your body the best, treat it like a temple (none of that hippy stuff....) and it will pay you back down the stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreyman View Post
    Great video Skibbz, that was really interesting- thanks for posting.

I'm game for training, it coulI'd be really great fun, why not!

I hear what you're saying on diet, that guy's got it right. The most simple food are best. Mankind used to take his food directly from the earth- the berries from the bushes, the nuts and the fruit from the trees, vegetables and roots from the ground. It's the simplest food that will fuel your body the best, and that's what I aim for.

Oats, black beans, kidney beans, chickpeas, almonds, brazil nuts and plenty of dark vegetables are my game. Coupled with lots of fruit in the day and your body will look in tip top shape and you'll be full of energy to fuel your exercise. So long as I can get what my body needs from the simplest foods, that's what I'll stick with.

I'll be sure to give those teas a try Radam, thanks for the advice!
    I feel stronger lighter faster and more alive already.
    That vid by Skibbz really encapsulated all the different aspects of preventive maintenance that contribute to maintaining and enhancing good health on many different levels.

I have made it a habit of studying healthy living over the last ten years and theres always something knew to learn.
    I dropped thirty pounds 2 years ago and kept it off. But i ran into a wall and have been looking and...searching for the key to open the door to the next level.
    Thanks everyone for contributing ... I'm seeing and hearing some things that are new to me and that's a good thing.
    Deep... I'd really like to hear your opinion also if you get the time.

I agree with all the prior posts about raw food and healthy fats. I really want to try the caraway seed tea also. I have a juicer and beet,carrot,ginger is my go to juice in the AM. How many meals a day are you eating? If you are eating 3 why not make the portions smaller and eat 5. As far as exercise goes you are doing a good job. Do you go to a gym that has a rowing machine and cardio equip? If so sit down on that rower for 30 minutes and keep your heart rate steady at around 65% of your max. If you can sit on a bike for 40 minutes on an empty stomach first thing in the AM that might help too. Add a few of these fat burning low intensity exercise to the routine you already do and see if there is a difference in 3 weeks or so. If you don't have the machines to use why not add a couple miles of fast walking with some dumbbells, 10 sets of 10 squats and some legs lifts. All the other posts contain very good advice. Also do you belong to a boxing gym? If not find the cheapest dirtiest one and get in there and get on those bags.

I have access to a gym but the rowing machine is bad for my back. (wresting injuries), I had a bag for several years and gave it to my son. However there's plenty of suggestions here to substitute.
    Thanks Deep, for the advise. I'll post the results just for the heck of it in a few weeks. beet juice, yuck, but I'm desperate enough to try anything.

Advanced Users

Beet juice, being a superfood with all its powers, is a back pain killer. But even a more potent pain killer is watermelon juice.

In Sin City, there is a Chinese restaurant across the way from "Mayweather Boxing Gym." The fighters of that gym keeps the restaurant busy with coming there to get watermelon smoothies. There clips of ShowTime's "All Access" and HBO's "24/7" showing fighters, trainers, i.e., Uncle Roger, going to the Chinese restaurant, and testifying about the power of watermelon smoothies.

Watermelon has a super-high level of an amino acid called L-citrulline, which can relieve soreness on da quickly quick. All the super-elite athletes -- especially boxers, American footballers and basketballers, marathon runners and the likes -- know about this nature quick pain reliever.

Anyway, the ingredients of my personal watermelon smoothie, which is also a fat trimmer, are, of course, the watermelon chunks thrown in a blender, a teaspoon of red pepper flakes, a couple of teaspoons of organic black cherry juice and alkaline or coconut water filled to the top of the nice-size blender [24 oz].

I bullsyet you not, the above get jiggy with instantaneously beating da bytch pain into smithereens.

Every day should be a day of discovering that you don't have to live in pain and suck down Ibuprofen that will in a Buckeyes' minute cause you liver and kidney damage. Holla!