English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: fat burners unite!!!!

  1. #1
    Advanced Users brownsugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home of the Buckeyes
    Posts
    4,082

    fat burners unite!!!!

    If you saw me you wouldn't think I was fat or overweight.

    I look fit because don't have a big stomach and the fat is shaped like the muscles i used to have. I am in decent shape. I work out and eat well ( natural fats veggies fruit no white sugar..bread or wheat gluten or high fructose etc )

    But I have hit a plateau.

    Im trying to get to the next level. At the grandfather age it gets a little tricky.

    DEEP2, RG, or anyone else who has fitness knowledge...... do you know of a good work out regimen to burn fat??? I'm not overweight I just want to burn more fat.
    My previous methods only worked up to a point.

    I greatly appreciate any advise you can give me ....thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,136

    Re: fat burners unite!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    If you saw me you wouldn't think I was fat or overweight.

    I look fit because don't have a big stomach and the fat is shaped like the muscles i used to have. I am in decent shape. I work out and eat well ( natural fats veggies fruit no white sugar..bread or wheat gluten or high fructose etc )

    But I have hit a plateau.

    Im trying to get to the next level. At the grandfather age it gets a little tricky.

    DEEP2, RG, or anyone else who has fitness knowledge...... do you know of a good work out regimen to burn fat??? I'm not overweight I just want to burn more fat.
    My previous methods only worked up to a point.

    I greatly appreciate any advise you can give me ....thanks.
    What kind of exercise are you doing now?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    447

    Re: fat burners unite!!!!

    First off for losing fat, make sure you're at a caloric deficit. Expend more energy than you consume, and you'll shed weight at a steady rate.

    I find that sprints, mixed in with long distance runs, are great for cutting fat off. I've gotten very lean at the moment, and my running routine is currently 3 days a week sprints, and 2 days long distance runs against the clock. That coupled with an intelligent diet will keeps me lean and mean!

    If you're older (no idea how old you are), and don't want to be doing high intensity cardio work every day (like my father) then I'd recommend long walks. Walking around 5 miles a day at a brisk pace should take you around an hour, and will consume just as many calories as running the same distance. So long as you keep your calorific and fat intakes low, then you should see your fat drop steadily. Alternatively you can cycle it off. You've got to cannibalise yourself to an extent to burn fat, and you'll only do that by eating less than you need. Also, try training fasted, with a green tea inside of you- should raise fat oxidisation.

    That's my personal recommendation; ideally I'd say sprints on an empty stomach. Then maybe forgo food for an hour or so after you're done, just drinking green tea to help oxidise fat.

    That's what works best for me- I'm no expert on health and fitness, but I've got the experience of what works well. I'm sure there's guys on here who'll recommend more, and better ways, but I thought I'd just put a word in for what I find to be best for cutting fat.
    Last edited by thegreyman; 06-26-2014 at 12:27 PM.

  4. #4
    Advanced Users
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,845

    Re: fat burners unite!!!!

    First! Two related objects cannot occupy a space at the same time. You have white fat that you need to replace with brown fat. Do some research on this subject.

    By drinking warm caraway seed tea, and eating the seeds that is in the tea, and with the minimum amount of exercises -- mainly just calisthenics and stretching with those rehabilitation rubber bands -- your body will metamorphize into the form of a 30-40 year old. This is roughly the oldest that a healthy human body should get.

    Holla at this 71-year-old Cali. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2MR7bvDJrM. Holla!

  5. #5
    Advanced Users brownsugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home of the Buckeyes
    Posts
    4,082

    Re: fat burners unite!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    First! Two related objects cannot occupy a space at the same time. You have white fat that you need to replace with brown fat. Do some research on this subject.

    By drinking warm caraway seed tea, and eating the seeds that is in the tea, and with the minimum amount of exercises -- mainly just calisthenics and stretching with those rehabilitation rubber bands -- your body will metamorphize into the form of a 30-40 year old. This is roughly the oldest that a healthy human body should get.

    Holla at this 71-year-old Cali. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2MR7bvDJrM. Holla!
    Thanks RG ...I'll give it a closer examination after I get off work.
    Sounds phenomenal...

  6. #6
    Advanced Users
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,845

    Re: fat burners unite!!!!

    This is how you make the muscle-producing tea that kicks da hebejeebeez outta white fat: Get a 16oz coffee mugg. Put a tablespoon of caraways seeds in it.

    Put an eighth of a teaspoon of ground Cayenne pepper in it. If you can handle the actual pepper, get a small one and cut it up into umpteen pieces and throw it in.

    Put in a couple of spoons of all concentrated black cherry juice in.

    Holla at a miniature orange or red beet, slice it up and throw it in.

    Now fill the mugg up with boiling coconut or alkaline water, stir it up for about 30 seconds, let it sit for about a minute, and than sip and chew away. Do this everyday for a week and you should notice the immediate changing of the guards of the type of fats.

    Your sinus will be opened up, and you will probably do some sneezing. Don't worry! Gases that needs to be outta your body is being release. Most people don't realize that by sneezing, you lose gases and liquids that are supplying the stored white fat. Also those adverse gases and liquids serve as a lifeline to damaging visceral fat that is probably parked in the space where your muscle fat need to roll into.

    You need a tow truck that will remove da BYYTCHH visceral fat.

    The above tea recipe is the AAA -- All Action A$$kicker -- to do da do. Holla!

  7. #7
    Advanced Users brownsugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home of the Buckeyes
    Posts
    4,082

    Re: fat burners unite!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    What kind of exercise are you doing now?

    Thanks for your reply Deep. And you too RG.

    I run two miles two or three times a week .... and I also run up a steep hill about a quarter mile long when I run.

    I do eight count body builders (25) twice a day. 40 push ups three times a day and 25 crunches 3 times a day and some lite shadow boxing for ten minutes.

    But I seem to have hit a wall and can't burn or convert about 25 lbs of remaining useless fat.

    And some weeks are more consistent than others.

    What do you suggest? I'm getting desperate.

    the man boobs look like muscle but I know its fat.

  8. #8
    Advanced Users brownsugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home of the Buckeyes
    Posts
    4,082

    Re: fat burners unite!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreyman View Post
    First off for losing fat, make sure you're at a caloric deficit. Expend more energy than you consume, and you'll shed weight at a steady rate.

    I find that sprints, mixed in with long distance runs, are great for cutting fat off. I've gotten very lean at the moment, and my running routine is currently 3 days a week sprints, and 2 days long distance runs against the clock. That coupled with an intelligent diet will keeps me lean and mean!

    If you're older (no idea how old you are), and don't want to be doing high intensity cardio work every day (like my father) then I'd recommend long walks. Walking around 5 miles a day at a brisk pace should take you around an hour, and will consume just as many calories as running the same distance. So long as you keep your calorific and fat intakes low, then you should see your fat drop steadily. Alternatively you can cycle it off. You've got to cannibalise yourself to an extent to burn fat, and you'll only do that by eating less than you need. Also, try training fasted, with a green tea inside of you- should raise fat oxidisation.

    That's my personal recommendation; ideally I'd say sprints on an empty stomach. Then maybe forgo food for an hour or so after you're done, just drinking green tea to help oxidise fat.

    That's what works best for me- I'm no expert on health and fitness, but I've got the experience of what works well. I'm sure there's guys on here who'll recommend more, and better ways, but I thought I'd just put a word in for what I find to be best for cutting fat.
    Thank The Grey... I almost didn't see your suggestion. Sounds pretty solid. You must be in tip top shape like Deep.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: fat burners unite!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreyman View Post
    First off for losing fat, make sure you're at a caloric deficit. Expend more energy than you consume, and you'll shed weight at a steady rate.

    I find that sprints, mixed in with long distance runs, are great for cutting fat off. I've gotten very lean at the moment, and my running routine is currently 3 days a week sprints, and 2 days long distance runs against the clock. That coupled with an intelligent diet will keeps me lean and mean!

    If you're older (no idea how old you are), and don't want to be doing high intensity cardio work every day (like my father) then I'd recommend long walks. Walking around 5 miles a day at a brisk pace should take you around an hour, and will consume just as many calories as running the same distance. So long as you keep your calorific and fat intakes low, then you should see your fat drop steadily. Alternatively you can cycle it off. You've got to cannibalise yourself to an extent to burn fat, and you'll only do that by eating less than you need. Also, try training fasted, with a green tea inside of you- should raise fat oxidisation.

    That's my personal recommendation; ideally I'd say sprints on an empty stomach. Then maybe forgo food for an hour or so after you're done, just drinking green tea to help oxidise fat.

    That's what works best for me- I'm no expert on health and fitness, but I've got the experience of what works well. I'm sure there's guys on here who'll recommend more, and better ways, but I thought I'd just put a word in for what I find to be best for cutting fat.
    Great job Grey we still need to make time and go for a training session, you sound like good competition!

    Your body is very adaptable. It adapts to any situation or circumstance. I think you should at older ages focus on keeping the right diet and calisthenics with stretching. There's a guy in my boxing gym who is 71, yet looks like he is 25 and in great shape. He says it's how a human should look; he only eats nuts, berries, fruits and vegetables. Kick out grains and alcohol if you drink it. With those two in your diet you'll never lose fat!

    Watch this video if you have a quarter of an hour spare, it's very informative and from a very knowledgeable source, Dr Robert Lockhart.


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    447

    Re: fat burners unite!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skibbz View Post
    Great job Grey we still need to make time and go for a training session, you sound like good competition!

    Your body is very adaptable. It adapts to any situation or circumstance. I think you should at older ages focus on keeping the right diet and calisthenics with stretching. There's a guy in my boxing gym who is 71, yet looks like he is 25 and in great shape. He says it's how a human should look; he only eats nuts, berries, fruits and vegetables. Kick out grains and alcohol if you drink it. With those two in your diet you'll never lose fat!

    Watch this video if you have a quarter of an hour spare, it's very informative and from a very knowledgeable source, Dr Robert Lockhart.

    Great video Skibbz, that was really interesting- thanks for posting.

    I'm game for training, it could be really great fun, why not!

    I hear what you're saying on diet, that guy's got it right. The most simple food are best. Mankind used to take his food directly from the earth- the berries from the bushes, the nuts and the fruit from the trees, vegetables and roots from the ground. It's the simplest food that will fuel your body the best, and that's what I aim for.

    Oats, black beans, kidney beans, chickpeas, almonds, brazil nuts and plenty of dark vegetables are my game. Coupled with lots of fruit in the day and your body will look in tip top shape and you'll be full of energy to fuel your exercise. So long as I can get what my body needs from the simplest foods, that's what I'll stick with.

    I'll be sure to give those teas a try Radam, thanks for the advice!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •