English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Holla At Eating Right For Yourself In American

Advanced Users

Holla At Eating Right For Yourself In American

Danggit, this dude just keep on ticking! I saw in him in Azizona at a GOAT Ali function 10 years ago. Dude was already over a 100 then. Holla at him now http://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=rfAvTTGDSUQ. Dude is 113 now. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 06-25-2014 at 05:45 PM.

Re: Holla At Eating Right For Yourself In American

Love it, he looks in fine shape for his age. All those who want to die young eat junk and don't exercise! This man gives you the clues to a long and happy life, thanks for sharing it RG!

Amazing

Cinnamon regulates blood sugar...garlic does a lot of things... Honey is a super food.
    Awesome video RG.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Cinnamon regulates blood sugar...garlic does a lot of things... Honey is a super food.
    Awesome video RG.
    Ant honey is even more nutritious and will correct, replenish and beastize [$¡¢] your body and mind more than bee honey.

But with it all, Mother Nature is mean with it in supplying mankind with life surviving foods. She wanna luv ya' long time. Not kill your arse with manmade double jive. Eat to live, BABEEEE! Holla!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Awesome video RG.
    Ant honey is even more nutritious and will correct, replenish and beastize [$¡¢] your body and mind more than bee honey.

But with it all, Mother Nature is mean with it in supplying mankind with life surviving foods. She wanna luv ya' long time. Not kill your arse with manmade double jive. Eat to live, BABEEEE! Holla!

Advanced Users

Wow! You don't know until you know. Man, I'm hanging at Subic Bay in the P-Islands. And a couple of U.S. sailor sickies thought I was being racist on da slick to them. The swabbies are 45 and 49 years old. And illing from high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high blood sugar.

They are on all this worthiness medicine.

Anyway we all were at the base gym. And they were checking me out. At first I thought that they were a couple of gays. And I don't roll that way -- no HATE!

They eventually came up to me and ask what type of diet that I was on because I have that eye candy body with dat nature, shinny look.

"I just eat good whole foods and herbs," I told them. They told me their problems and I told them how to fix them in three days max.

"You dudes need to holla at buckwheat," I told them, as I saw edginess come over them. "Wow! You dudes act like I called you something."

"Why are you telling us to holla at buckwheat(?)," one of them said.

"Buckwheat will do you right, and chase off the jive that is not keeping you healthy, fit and alive," I said.

"Are you playing us dumb, or are you just that d@mn racist (?)," the biggest cat said.

"Wazzup?"

"We just thought that you could help, man. But you wanna call us 'buckwheat.'"

"We are apparently having a miscommunication," I grinned.

"You bet your @$$ we are. Don't be trying to call us buckwheat."

"Man, I'm saying that you need to eat some buckwheat. You never heard of buckwheat?"

"Yea, I've heard of Buckwheat," the ¢o¢ksure Yank said. "He was a stereotypical African American kid with wild, uncombed hair in a TV show called "The Little Rascals" in the 1940$.

"Oh My Fudging God," I hollered. "I had forgot about that. But I'm talking about Asian grain-like seeds.

"You can eat some plain or cooked. And it will have all your ailments down or gone in a few days."

"Our bad, man," one of them said. "The only buckwheat I've ever heard of was the TV one. You learn something new every day. Imma go buy the stuff. And thanks, man. I'm sorry that we got oversensitive with some stateside's bullshit*t...." Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 09-24-2014 at 08:02 AM.

Advanced Users

Holla at this damsel telling you the benefits of amazing buckwheat:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyZf2I1wceU. Holla!