English Español
Advertisement
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OMFG! Whaddup With Stanks --I Mean Yanks -- Joining The Jihad of Terrorists?

Re: OMFG! Whaddup With Stanks --I Mean Yanks -- Joining The Jihad of Terrorists?

Make sure the government gives no aid , no arms, no support to any side because once you give aid to the rebel forces they say thank you and f you at the same time. Qaddafi ,Mubarak ,Hussein all kept their fists on these bums and now these bums are running wild.

We armed Isis to fight Assad but now the USA might team up with Assad to fight these bums,

Remember when Senator John McCain went to Syria and met with factions of rebels fighting the Assad regime?

As it turns out, the group that he was meeting with was a particular subset of rebels in Syria, who we now know as ISIS.

Either stay out of it of turn it into a glass bowl. There is no middle ground

Advanced Users

Re: OMFG! Whaddup With Stanks --I Mean Yanks -- Joining The Jihad of Terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    Make sure the government gives no aid , no arms, no support to any side because once you give aid to the rebel forces they say thank you and f you at the same time. Qaddafi ,Mubarak ,Hussein all kept their fists on these bums and now these bums are running wild.

We armed Isis to fight Assad but now the USA might team up with Assad to fight these bums,

Remember when Senator John McCain went to Syria and met with factions of rebels fighting the Assad regime?

As it turns out, the group that he was meeting with was a particular subset of rebels in Syria, who we now know as ISIS.

Either stay out of it of turn it into a glass bowl. There is no middle ground
    Wow! U.S. Sen. John McCain is such a jingoistic clown who's always in a rush to help turncoat, sociopathic rebels who will chop the head off a Yank and everybody else at the rise of the sun. Holla.

Advanced Users

Now the USA cannot make up its mind. Is it time to destroy the ISIS nutcases of not? The next head that they are threatening to cut off is that of an Amerkana. Next they will start kidnapping American toddlers and adolescents. And start cutting off their heads. Holla!

Advanced Users

Finally the USA has made up its mind and decide to blast ISIS off the planet. Holla!

Advanced Users

ISIS cats are running like bytches. They love to hide and duck from those jetfighters and dromes instead of taking chances of going out on their martyr shields and shooting straight up to Muslim paradise to holla at 72 wide-eyed stank hos -- I mean virgins -- who would give them blow jobs and serve them for all times by raising hell and kicking their dumbs arse every day of afterlife.

OOPs! My bad! That is -- maybe how Muslim hell is -- where these nut cases will end up at. Holla!

Advanced Users

It can be no stopping now until ISIS is indeed completely wiped off the face of the earth.

D@mn these misfits are ratchet, brain sick and humanity cruel. Their bytch arses are without souls. Smoke and choke every iota of breath out of them. Holla!

Advanced Users

Wow! Looks like ISIS is definitely getting wipe out now. Those drones and stealth jet fighters are spotting terrorists' arses and scorching them.

Go, U-S-A! Go world! Holla!

Advanced Users

The scumbags of isms have done it again -- beheaded another innocent human.

May the latest kid rest in peace. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oedq-PMTh-w. Holla!