English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OMFG! Whaddup With Stanks --I Mean Yanks -- Joining The Jihad of Terrorists?

Advanced Users

Re: OMFG! Whaddup With Stanks --I Mean Yanks -- Joining The Jihad of Terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    I listen to PBR.... everyday to get the international news... I'm not even going to get started.
    But joining an extreme religious faction to get poontang ..... And that's after crossing the veil between life and death....which is something no living man can share information about has got to be the most desperate thing I ever heard of.

I joined an international dating site once... But that's as far as it goes.

Here is what's going to happen to the suicide bomber when he wakes up in extremist heaven.

"Brothers ....where are my new virgins?.."

1 billion souls of male extremists peer over the hill and one of them shouts....

" You are the new virgin....GET HIM!!!! "

be careful what you ask for.
    Hehehehehe! Wow! Good one, B-Sug! I'm going to show this rib-breaking, funny-as-heck, but-could-be-true post of yours to my cousins and the Amerkanos who are guarding those AmerKano wannabe martyrs/suicide human bombers to get some "poontang" in the afterlife from 72 virgins.

Imma holla at my cuzs and the Kanos to sic 7,720 stank hos in this life on each these wannabe M/SHBs. Hehe! Maybe these nutcases can be diseased and dirtied up before those souls of nutty extremists holla at their virgin arses over yonder in the afterlife. Hahaha! Holla!

Re: OMFG! Whaddup With Stanks --I Mean Yanks -- Joining The Jihad of Terrorists?

I actually used a jazzed up version of that joke during a stand up routine I did at a club me and my work mates rented ......complete with middle eastern accent. It went over pretty well but I got booed for some of the following jokes.. Lol.... Creating jokes is hard work.

Advanced Users

Wow! It is a darn shame of how many Yanks are in the slammers here in the P-Islands to keep them from going to Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Somalia and Yemen to join "Jihads" -- "Holy Wars."

WTF! Unemployment is so bad on the mainland USA, that young, horny-@$$, misfits are being suckered into going to foreign countries to fight in suicide raids -- believing that they will go straight to "paradise and get 72 wide-eyed virgins that they can fornicate and drink wine with.

Hehehe! D@mn idiots. We going to give these wannabe jihadi marytrs some San Miguel beers, some homemade Pinoy coconut wine -- tuba -- and some stank-@$$ benny boys. And settle their horny, homicidal, horny Jihadi @$$e$ down. Holla!

Advanced Users

The terrorist have lost their minds. And the Brits and Yanks are joining are sick. Beheading innocent reporters is cowardly. And you will pay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVtqjIoIXEE. Holla!

They're yearning to go meet their maker, we've got ample supply of nuclear weapons. Their lands are already barren deserts anyway...

Nuking would have been quicker and less expensive.

Unintended consequences.

The mad men we helped topple kept these groups of madmen in check. Hussein , kaddafi kept these groups under iron rule and ineffective .

Since we were trying to get Assad out next I remember McCain going to Syria and taking pictures with and giving money and weapons to the Syrian freedom fighters. Somehow the Syrian freedom fighters turned on us and instead of overthrowing Assad turned and went into the vacuum in Iraq .

Supporting and arming the group that over threw the Ukrainian government will somehow not turn out the way we expected either.

Forget choosing sides . Withdraw money and support from these so called people and let them have at it. When we get threatened or attacked then it's time to wipe them all out.

Advanced Users

The USA did murder all the "madmen that kept" the terrorist tramps in check and under iron fists and definitely "ineffective." Now these terrorist tramps are showing their arses and now got Western European and mainland U.S. citizens/recruits flowing to and through the P-Islands and trying to get to the battlefields and torture-and-killing grounds to join ISIS, al Qaeda and al Shabaab.

They better quit coming here to the P-Islands because the jails are already too full with them. And these wannabe jihadi terrorists are to start getting lost at the bottom of the seas in shark-and-crocodile-infested waters. Holla!

Advanced Users

Wow! I'm trying to figure out why the media call this terrorist, scumbag group ISIS -- Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? And the Obama administration call it ISSL -- Islamic State of Syria and Libya?

Hey! Some of you out there in da know, holla at me. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Wow! I'm trying to figure out why the media call this terrorist, scumbag group ISIS -- Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? And the Obama administration call it ISSL -- Islamic State of Syria and Libya?

Hey! Some of you out there in da know, holla at me. Holla!
    One is Islamic State of Iraq and Al Sham (Syria) and the other is Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. However they refer to themselves now as the Islamic State or the Khalifah.

Either way, much more is required to purge this extremist and ultra-aggressive fanatical group from the reigns of power in Iraq and Syria, before they can carry out attacks outside of the Middle East. They are highly organized, highly fanaticized and incredibly well funded. This was all evident months ago to the major administrations in the West but the weak leadership failed to provide an adequate response.

In such a small world that we now live in, when your neighbour's house is on fire it's time to act, if not in their defense at least in your own.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by Skibbz View Post
    One is Islamic State of Iraq and Al Sham (Syria) and the other is Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. However they refer to themselves now as the Islamic State or the Khalifah.

Either way, much more is required to purge this extremist and ultra-aggressive fanatical group from the reigns of power in Iraq and Syria, before they can carry out attacks outside of the Middle East. They are highly organized, highly fanaticized and incredibly well funded. This was all evident months ago to the major administrations in the West but the weak leadership failed to provide an adequate response.

In such a small world that we now live in, when your neighbour's house is on fire it's time to act, if not in their defense at least in your own.
    Thanks! I gotta research and familiarize myself with da haps of these movements. A large amount of these terrorist wannabes are coming from the U.S. mainland and Europe and are flowing into the P-Islands before going to the battlefields of the Middle East and North and East Africa.

For years, with the USA -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKytYXR2Eew -- Belgium, France, Israel, and the United Kingdom, we've been keeping a watch on these knuckleheads and arresting the most extreme ones. Now it has gotten worse. From al Qaeda to "ISIS" and "ISSL."

We are going to win this fight against this cancer on our islands of enchantment, intrigue and mystery. Holla!