English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMFG! Whaddup With Stanks --I Mean Yanks -- Joining The Jihad of Terrorists?

Advanced Users

Re: OMFG! Whaddup With Stanks --I Mean Yanks -- Joining The Jihad of Terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    I listen to PBR.... everyday to get the international news... I'm not even going to get started.
    But joining an extreme religious faction to get poontang ..... And that's after crossing the veil between life and death....which is something no living man can share information about has got to be the most desperate thing I ever heard of.

I joined an international dating site once... But that's as far as it goes.

Here is what's going to happen to the suicide bomber when he wakes up in extremist heaven.

"Brothers ....where are my new virgins?.."

1 billion souls of male extremists peer over the hill and one of them shouts....

" You are the new virgin....GET HIM!!!! "

be careful what you ask for.
    Hehehehehe! Wow! Good one, B-Sug! I'm going to show this rib-breaking, funny-as-heck, but-could-be-true post of yours to my cousins and the Amerkanos who are guarding those AmerKano wannabe martyrs/suicide human bombers to get some "poontang" in the afterlife from 72 virgins.

Imma holla at my cuzs and the Kanos to sic 7,720 stank hos in this life on each these wannabe M/SHBs. Hehe! Maybe these nutcases can be diseased and dirtied up before those souls of nutty extremists holla at their virgin arses over yonder in the afterlife. Hahaha! Holla!

Re: OMFG! Whaddup With Stanks --I Mean Yanks -- Joining The Jihad of Terrorists?

I actually used a jazzed up version of that joke during a stand up routine I did at a club me and my work mates rented ......complete with middle eastern accent. It went over pretty well but I got booed for some of the following jokes.. Lol.... Creating jokes is hard work.