English Espa˝ol
Advertisement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OMFG! Whaddup With Stanks --I Mean Yanks -- Joining The Jihad of Terrorists?

Advanced Users

OMFG! Whaddup With Stanks --I Mean Yanks -- Joining The Jihad of Terrorists?

Wow! Tons of Muslim-converted Americans are trying to pass through the P-Islands on their way to fight "in Jihads -- [holy wars] against the infidels and traitors" of South Asia and the Middle East. OMG! This jive-time hate and madness that religious dogma creates is off the chart for a misbelief that can cause this type of deadly mental illness. These American Jihadis want to straight-up die blowing up innocent people.

And they want to do it because they claim that they will go straight to paradise and get 72 wide-eyed virgins. Hehehe! What da double fudge! These horny muthasuicide-bombing jokers can get a thousand and 72 hos from the nearly 8,000 Islands of the P-Islands. Haha!

How do they know that those houri(s) -- what those paradise-roaming-around virgins are called by Muslims -- are virgins? They could be some stank hos that sneaked in Muslim paradise from hell. It got too hot for them down there in Jahanum -- Muslim hell. Hehe! Shattered-minded, horny religious dudes will believe and do anything for some putang.

WTF! My cousins of the National Police are rounding up these wanting-to-die-in-suicide-bombings clowns.

Danggit! How are some people so disturbed that they want to kill themselves in other wacko people's war? Holla!

Re: OMFG! Whaddup With Stanks --I Mean Yanks -- Joining The Jihad of Terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Wow! Tons of Muslim-converted Americans are trying to pass through the P-Islands on their way to fight "in Jihads -- [holy wars] against the infidels and traitors" of South Asia and the Middle East. OMG! This jive-time hate and madness that religious dogma creates is off the chart for a misbelief that can cause this type of deadly mental illness. These American Jihadis want to straight-up die blowing up innocent people.

And they want to do it because they claim that they will go straight to paradise and get 72 wide-eyed virgins. Hehehe! What da double fudge! These horny muthasuicide-bombing jokers can get a thousand and 72 hos from the nearly 8,000 Islands of the P-Islands. Haha!

How do they know that those houri(s) -- what those paradise-roaming-around virgins are called by Muslims -- are virgins? They could be some stank hos that sneaked in Muslim paradise from hell. It got too hot for them down there in Jahanum -- Muslim hell. Hehe! Shattered-minded, horny religious dudes will believe and do anything for some putang.

WTF! My cousins of the National Police are rounding up these wanting-to-die-in-suicide-bombings clowns.

Danggit! How are some people so disturbed that they want to kill themselves in other wacko people's war? Holla!
    I have no idea bro! Conditioning, indoctrination and mental molding can cause some strange ish to go down.

What was it that happened with the release of the US soldier who then turned around and only knew the local Afghan language along with denouncing the US while preaching Islam?!

These pseudo-religious mercenary entities are such predators; like pimps they prey on the weak with voids and mold them into zealots, carrying out the agenda of those in power.

It is so crazy that I think -- and you put it well -- that some degrees of religiousness actually would qualify (or should qualify) as borderline mental illnesses, if one really objectively analyzes the associated cognitive patterns, behavior and thinking.

And what in the blue hell do you want 72 virgins for anyway?! Makes no sense. That's a lot of damn blood and a lot of damn training before you reap the benefits anyway.

And isn't paradise supposed to be a place devoid of the physical?! What the heck do you need a harem for then??

I'd like to see what happens if someone actually employed some common sense in one of those camps and posed that question. Heck, he'd probably be on the first mission. Or lose his head.

Re: OMFG! Whaddup With Stanks --I Mean Yanks -- Joining The Jihad of Terrorists?

Tell me about it Radam...

Apparantly there's hundreds of jihadi's going over from the UK too. Indoctrinated British and Americans are making up entire divisions of ISIS...

And they're saying they'll bring the war with them when they get back. Crazy times we're living in.

Man, I hope all they get is stank hoes.

RG you make me chuckle! As Greyman put it it's not just the yanks but also Brits and other Europeans. There are even those in the fighting from all the 'stan countries in Central Asia, there are also jihadi's from the Caucasus fighting there too with several notable Dagestani and Chechen commanders seen in Syria.

I've studied a lot of what's been going on over the last years through reports by the best think tanks and strategic advisers in the UK and the US. Most of what they believe to be the cause of all of these young men going to fight over seas comes from being indoctrinated and manipulated by pumpkin bellied imams who just send them over to fight for their god.

I read a quote from an 18 year old jihaadi in Syria who had half of his face blown off (the picture was not very pleasant) and all he wanted to do was get back to the fighting. He proclaimed "My brothers, come and fight for your God and honour him. One hour of fighting for his honour is worth one thousand days spent fasting and praying, and should you be lucky enough to become a martyr you will earn you rightful place in the highest order of heaven". When you're battling people with this level of religious zeal and vigour nothing can wake them up. The more horror they see the harder will become their resolve and the more bitter the fighting will become. It's a downwards spiral and putting an end to the fighting will not come easy.

It's easy for a young boy, with his family killed in the war and no role models or relatives to guide him to be swept in all of this and want to go and fight. The West, in particular both the UK and the US have thrown a spanner in the works before thinking what it would do to the entire system. We supported the ISIS rebels in Syria when they were fighting Assad, and now we are looking to fight them in Iraq after we funded and trained them ourselves.

Foreign policy in the later 20th and now 21st centuries has been a big mess and everyone whom I speak to or who's words I read who understands the situation, agrees that the mess is close to being a catastrophe. I think it's time we stop being "global police" and look to fix the underlying issues in our own countries before looking to fix those of other countries. At most we should offer limited aid and more importantly offer education and training to countries who actively seek to improve their country.

@Shadow Unfortunately logic does not operate in the sphere of religion, it never has and never will. Any time the religious meet logic they shoot it down and call it blasphemy. There are times when logic has flourished under the protection of religion but these times are few and far between.

Also just to add, Saudi Arabia, the country which the West actively courts and exploits for it's vast wealth is funding these Sunni jihadi's with millions upon millions of dollars. Unfortunately our governments are too weak willed to slap them on the wrists because we would lose our strategic interests and other countries would jump in, quick to take over the reigns of exploitation. Foreign relations and policy is a tricky set of strings to weave and manipulate, and self serving politicians do nothing to make it easier. Joe and his family will suffer continue to suffer as they have from the earliest days of civilization.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    I have no idea bro! Conditioning, indoctrination and mental molding can cause some strange ish to go down.

What was it that happened with the release of the US soldier who then turned around and only knew the local Afghan language along with denouncing the US while preaching Islam?!

These pseudo-religious mercenary entities are such predators; like pimps they prey on the weak with voids and mold them into zealots, carrying out the agenda of those in power.

It is so crazy that I think -- and you put it well -- that some degrees of religiousness actually would qualify (or should qualify) as borderline mental illnesses, if one really objectively analyzes the associated cognitive patterns, behavior and thinking.

And what in the blue hell do you want 72 virgins for anyway?! Makes no sense. That's a lot of damn blood and a lot of damn training before you reap the benefits anyway.

And isn't paradise supposed to be a place devoid of the physical?! What the heck do you need a harem for then??

I'd like to see what happens if someone actually employed some common sense in one of those camps and posed that question. Heck, he'd probably be on the first mission. Or lose his head.
    I sure would not want any virgins. Holla at me with some seasoned hos, BOOOOY! I want 'em to know how to work dat wild thang! Hehe!

I'm running like hell if someone wants me to be in a holy war and die for some crying -- "it hurts" -- virgins. Holla!

Administrator

I have dibs on Radam's virgins. Called it!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    I have dibs on Radam's virgins. Called it!
    All the dibs to you. I'll give you all the crying v-gals. But the Roast might make you share. Hehe! And you give me all da ho-gals who know how to work dat wild thang. And I ain't sharing.

Just make sure no nuns are around to see the exchange because they always punk like me ur BYYTCCH!

When I'm dead and gone, I'm gonna be on my way rolling and two-step strolling right to hell for some of Satan's hottest hos. But on my death journey straight to hell, some nuns will probably be at the crossroad slapping me up to Heaven.

And at the Pearly Gate, St. Peter will probably have been warned about me, and will have me castrated and stripped of my teststerone. My urge and awareness for and of sex will be gone. So I won't be getting any angel damsels action. Hehe!

There is no sexing -- just drinking wine -- going on in the afterlife, according to the Bible, Qur'an and Torah. All your favorite type of wine. They have plenty of wine. Imma be laaaiţiddd baaaaccckkkk! Sipping on coconut wine and eating balut. With my feet on the roads paved in gold. And the roads paved in on a cloud. And that is if there is eating in Heaven. I've not heard of it.

The terrorist wannabes coming through to P-Islands trying to reach their destination are delusional brainwashed on bulljive.

Not in one of those holy books that I posted above does it says to kill to get to an afterlife paradise. They just holla about a lot about a killing and sex while you are alive. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 06-19-2014 at 03:28 PM.

I will pass on the virgins. Gimme a vet. Just not too much of a vet, 25-30, now continue with your odd random topics. I was never here... I'm just gonna go back to the forum and talk about Lomachenko or something...

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    I will pass on the virgins. Gimme a vet. Just not too much of a vet, 25-30, now continue with your odd random topics. I was never here... I'm just gonna go back to the forum and talk about Lomachenko or something...
    No way, the Roast! All the hos are for me. Hehehe! No sharing allow in the afterlife. And I know that you single in cyberspace, but in dead space, you will have only one wife. That is the Roast law. Hahaha! Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post

I listen to PBR.... everyday to get the international news... I'm not even going to get started.
    But joining an extreme religious faction to get poontang ..... And that's after crossing the veil between life and death....which is something no living man can share information about has got to be the most desperate thing I ever heard of.

I joined an international dating site once... But that's as far as it goes.

Here is what's going to happen to the suicide bomber when he wakes up in extremist heaven.

"Brothers ....where are my new virgins?.."

1 billion souls of male extremists peer over the hill and one of them shouts....

" You are the new virgin....GET HIM!!!! "

be careful what you ask for.