English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The da Vinci 2014 World Cup Challenge 'Select the Winner & Enjoy a Dinner'

Administrator

The da Vinci 2014 World Cup Challenge 'Select the Winner & Enjoy a Dinner'

Hello My Peeps,

This was posted earlier, but with our recent move to Amazon Cloud services, it either got lost or garbled up. On this note, we are aware that we are currently experiencing technical difficulties and we are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible. If you receive an error message upon posting, please log out and then back in. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

This contest is open to anyone with 80+ posts in our forum. Select the winner of the 2014 World Cup and you and a guest will enjoy a dinner courtesy of all of us at TSS.

Rules are:

1) You must have 80 or more posts.
    2) A team can only be selected once. Once it is selected, it is no longer available.
    3) Once all teams are selected the contest is closed.
    4) You and whomever you treat can eat Maine Lobster, and/or Filet, as many side dishes as you like, pastries, parfaits, tiramisu for days. And if you must, you can wash it down with nine gallons of wine to celebrate your team's victory. However, we cap at $500 (And that includes) gratuity. A copy of the receipt must be forwarded to Michael Woods, who will then forward it on to accounting services.

You're responsible to check to make sure you don't duplicate a previously selected country. It's all time coded, so the first 80+ poster picking a team has that team. Anybody else selecting a team already selected will need to select a different team. Again, you are responsible for double checking to insure you don't duplicate an already chosen team.

I'll start us off. I select first and choose Italia. So Italia is off the board.

Enjoy the Cup.

Viva Azzurri!

Re: The da Vinci 2014 World Cup Challenge 'Select the Winner & Enjoy a Dinner'

I'll take the United States (what can I say, going with my heart and probably not my head).

Brazil!

Give me Argentina!!!

Good choices.... But it's a shame I'm going to be dining courtesy of TSS... Give me Germany!

Netherlands for me- that's who it's going to be!

Administrator

Following teams are no longer available:

Argentina
    Brazil
    Germany
    Italy
    Netherlands
    USA

There's still time to secure some quality teams.

Spain. Hate to snub the Mexican team but it is what is it.

Quote Originally Posted by flackoguapo View Post
    Spain. Hate to snub the Mexican team but it is what is it.
    I feel bad for you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    I feel bad for you bro.
    haha all gravy bro. It didn't feel right from the jump anyways