English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Being On A Right-Diet Tear, Those Shoes I'm Gonna Wear -- HOLLA!

Advanced Users

Being On A Right-Diet Tear, Those Shoes I'm Gonna Wear -- HOLLA!

Use sea salt, and drink the right amount of water, and high blood pressure will ride the heck outta Dodge. HBP is a coward. I heard that the muthasucka is a silent killer. But on it, straight-up pure sea salt will be a thriller and chiller and outta your system, a driller.

For you boksing cats, who didn't know it, real, legit sea salt is an enhancement for the cleansing of body organs and ur-nother [sic] luv T-K-O for HBP. Let it, GO! Let it, GO!

Get rid of the salt mines' jive. You may as well hit a beehive. It is less painful to what man-collected-and-messed-up-made-table salt is doing to you.

Holla the good that sea salt did this blond: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EeX3yU1nR4. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 06-03-2014 at 08:46 PM.

Re: Being On A Right-Diet Tear, Those Shoes I'm Gonna Wear -- HOLLA!

Sea salt's found a way into my kitchen a while ago. It does great things to your body thanks for the info Radam as always.

Thanks Radam, as always your nutritional advice is appreciated.

Any chance of you handing out any more gems while we're on the subject? For us boxing cats you're a real fountain of nutritional knowledge.
    Last edited by thegreyman; 06-04-2014 at 08:17 AM.

Radam has the knowledge to turn you into a superman, it's a real treat if you take his advice because you'll benefit especially if you're training. Even if you're not a clean and correctly structured diet can do great good to your body and overall well being.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Use sea salt, and drink the right amount of water, and high blood pressure will ride the heck outta Dodge. HBP is a coward. I heard that the muthasucka is a silent killer. But on it, straight-up pure sea salt will be a thriller and chiller and outta your system, a driller.

For you boksing cats, who didn't know it, real, legit sea salt is an enhancement for the cleansing of body organs and ur-nother [sic] luv T-K-O for HBP. Let it, GO! Let it, GO!

Get rid of the salt mines' jive. You may as well hit a beehive. It is less painful to what man-collected-and-messed-up-made-table salt is doing to you.

Holla the good that sea salt did this blond: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EeX3yU1nR4. Holla!

Agreed RG, I've used sea salt for many many years. Good stuff.

Last year I switched to the pink red sea and Himalayan salts which are a little more natural and less processed....(beware the fake colored pink salts). Pink salt has more mineral content.

I've also become a big fan of green tea.

I drink a gallon every morning before I eat anything.
    I add five or six hand squeezed lemons and quarter cup of crushed red pepper.

Taking vitamin c beforehand will increase the amount of catchekins produced which will remove toxins from the body and increases metabolism to burn unwanted fat. Including the dreaded man-boobs.

Every once in while I'll add a teaspoon of raw honey to get a lemonade flavor...Geen tea and lemons are great for cleansing the system and has a wide range of heathy benefits.

I'd encourage anyone to Google Green Tea and lemon juice.
    The red pepper is optional. Please don't add sugar.... Stay away from any form of processed salt and sugar in general....Stay away from bread and use tortillas instead.... finally stay away from any store bought juice and wheat products.

You will notice positive changes within the first week.

Advanced Users

You use the salt from the sea. You eat the honey from a bee. And your body will be acidic free. And you can and probably will live long pass a hundred and three.

Cancer, inflammation, high blood pressure, various slow thinking, fright and mental illness, and chronic aching bones and pain need an acidic body to survive and do damage. None of that jive can ride and hide in an alkaline environment.

Once again, simple REAL sea salt and water -- especially alkaline and deep-sea mineral -- will punk HBP and a whole of other illnesses.

In the ring, boxers, you let your smarts and fists do the fighting. Let smarts and food do the fighting to keep your body up for the task and too beat down illnesses. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Agreed RG, I've used sea salt for many many years. Good stuff.

Last year I switched to the pink red sea and Himalayan salts which are a little more natural and less processed....(beware the fake colored pink salts). Pink salt has more mineral content.

I've also become a big fan of green tea.

I drink a gallon every morning before I eat anything.
    I add five or six hand squeezed lemons and quarter cup of crushed red pepper.

Taking vitamin c beforehand will increase the amount of catchekins produced which will remove toxins from the body and increases metabolism to burn unwanted fat. Including the dreaded man-boobs.

Every once in while I'll add a teaspoon of raw honey to get a lemonade flavor...Geen tea and lemons are great for cleansing the system and has a wide range of heathy benefits.

I'd encourage anyone to Google Green Tea and lemon juice.
    The red pepper is optional. Please don't add sugar.... Stay away from any form of processed salt and sugar in general....Stay away from bread and use tortillas instead.... finally stay away from any store bought juice and wheat products.

You will notice positive changes within the first week.
    I am a fan of tea as well. My go to tea is Chinese Gunpowder tea. It is loaded with B12 naturally so it gives you a good kick. Add some lemon juice and a little honey a you have something serious. On top of all of the health benefits, it is inexpensive and has 0 calories.

great advice

The Roast is getting onboard with this program. I need to get some more pep in my step and drop some lbs. Bring on any heath food suggestions and tips.
    Outdoor tennis season has begun in ernest now that summer has started here in the midwest. Indoors we have two hours of court time but outdoors is unlimited time. Three hours in the other night my legs were feeling heavy and stiff.
    This is unacceptable.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    The Roast is getting onboard with this program. I need to get some more pep in my step and drop some lbs. Bring on any heath food suggestions and tips.
    Outdoor tennis season has begun in ernest now that summer has started here in the midwest. Indoors we have two hours of court time but outdoors is unlimited time. Three hours in the other night my legs were feeling heavy and stiff.
    This is unacceptable.
    Jelly on da belly cannot stand caraway seeds thrown into some oatmeal that has been cooked with coconut water with an orange beet sliced and diced in it.

In the meantime, fry some beet leaves in coconut oil. Holla at some organic or roasted almonds with a bit of grape seed oil on them.

And, OH, YES! Jelly on da belly will go straight to stomach boot hill. Because on it, the right, healthy grub puts da hebejeebee KILL? Holla!