English Español
Advertisement
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weekend Predictions

Advanced Users

Re: Weekend Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    SouthPaul back in the house after nearly six months gone, good to read you again. I thought you were dead.
    Dang, The Roast! He couldn't be dead. Whadup, SP? About time you decided to holla. Welcome back to da hizouze! I've heard that SCLA Ali is gone to the big hizouze up da river. And he needs some moolah on da books to buy some chicken liver.

Bean-pie-selling Brother Abdullah told me the sad news went I was at the B-Ware Stiverne-Cali-got-Crushed Chris Areola Bout.

Man, I had my Cali-and-Mexican flags-colored fedora on and my Michael J pajamas on ready to get on my celebration. But B-Ware and Da Don K weren't havin' it. D@mn nightmare-causing BYTCHES!

Again welkom, BACK Karter -- I mean SouthPaul. Hehe! Holla!

Advanced Users

Or is that down da river? Well I heard he went to college. The one in the penitentiary. If it is not true, HOLLA, SCLA Ali! Holla!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    SouthPaul back in the house after nearly six months gone, good to read you again. I thought you were dead.
    Roast, I said something similar on another post. Hmmm, maybe El D was right. (Chin scratching going on)

That said, SP, babee! Welcome back, we missed cha.

Welcome back SP..... had quite a few of us thinking the worst.

maybe we should impose a rule, if you are going to be MIA for more than a few months how about a heads up??!!!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    Welcome back SP..... had quite a few of us thinking the worst.

maybe we should impose a rule, if you are going to be MIA for more than a few months how about a heads up??!!!
    A late 3,000 post welcome to you, A-Seng. I kept meaning to holla your landmark. But other things kept me from getting on my bark. Hehe! Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    A late 3,000 post welcome to you, A-Seng. I kept meaning to holla your landmark. But other things kept me from getting on my bark. Hehe! Holla!
    Thanks Radam, I did not even notice it myself..

you must be busy for sure, you are usually on top of everything on TSS.

Congrats Amayseng ... wasnt aware you've been this busy. Your obviously doing something right.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Congrats Amayseng ... wasnt aware you've been this busy. Your obviously doing something right.
    Thanks Bsug, although I feel like I have been absent the last month or two.....Oh well, money in the bank and I at least get on here daily to read everyone's posts..

Feeling the love in this special place. Thanks for all the welcome backs. Truly. Anyone here attending Cotto vs Martinez? I'll be in the house with my nephews and a bunch of other very serious boxing fans! I fly out tomorrow from Cali but won't be in NYC till Friday but there thru the weekend. let's all meet up! Holla!