This is an absolutely loaded boxing weekend so I figured its a good time to get a predictions thread going. Here is the list of significant fights from the weekend...I may have left some out but think I got the majority.

Froch-Groves II
DeGale-Gonzlaez
Donaire-Vetyeka
Walters-Darchinyan
Gradovich-Miskirtchian
Sturm-Soliman II

Froch-Groves II - I firmly believe Froch is much better prepared mentally this time around for Groves and will have a much better game plan. I think he is going to knock Groves out sooner than the first time without the controversy. I have wavered on the round but will go with Froch KO 6 for the record.

DeGale-Gonzalez - This would be one of those bouts that would be best suited for a neutral site. I don't think Gonzalez can win a decision in front of 80,000 people at Wembley. It will be a good scrap and DeGale will get the nod.

Donaire-Vetyeka - Vetyeka's style suits Doniare well and is why Top Rank went after him as an opponent. Vetyeka holds his hands low and has a tendency to pull straight back exposing his chin. I think Donaire finds a way to land the left hook and scores a sensational KO in the 4th.

Walters-Darchinyan - We don't know much about Walters. We also don't know exactly how much Darchinyan has left in the tank and when he will get old in the ring. This may be the toughest fight to call and most competitive fight of the weekend. My gut say Darchinyan still has plenty in the tank and the experience needed to eek out a close decision.

Gradovich-Miskirtchian - Gradovich just can't be in a bad fight. I think he is too relentless and has the much better experience in big fights. He will win a lopsided decision in an entertaining fight.

Sturm-Soliman II - Froch-Groves isn't the only rematch taking place this weekend after a controversial first fight. Soliman decisioned Sturm in their first fight but the result was changed to a no-contest after Soliman tested positive for a banned substance. Sturm is now a beltholder and does not want to lost that belt in front of his home crowd. Sturm by decision.