English Español
Advertisement
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: It looks like I won't be in the tournament

Advanced Users

Re: It looks like I won't be in the tournament

Quote Originally Posted by King Beef View Post
    Sorry to hear that Deep, but it looks like you got some good advice; I will mention something even more simple..white coat syndrome; I thought it was a crock, but awhile back a nurse mentioned it to me. I had to get some blood work done, and my pressure was near yours, and she asked if i was nervous, she started shooting the $h!t while she took my blood pressure a couple of times, it went from 140/90 down to 120/75 and held at that and even dipped lower. Now everytime I get it checked it a few times and it always dropped drastically from the first reading.
    There are also alot of breathing exercises that help.
    When i was stationed back in Hawaii, I got into Tai Chi; worked wonders in over all breathing and relaxation along with a pretty good balance and a workout without realizing your getting one. Anyway hope you get some good news and are able to get in there and throw some hands.
    Tai Chi is the boss -- true dat, true dat! D2's blood pressure spike could've indeed been the dreaded "White Coat Syndrome."

Herbal Chamomile will be put the relax whammy on him. Peppermint leaf tea will chillax his arteries. And all will be fine. Then he can get on his pugilistic shine. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Tai Chi is the boss -- true dat, true dat! D2's blood pressure spike could've indeed been the dreaded "White Coat Syndrome."

Herbal Chamomile will be put the relax whammy on him. Peppermint leaf tea will chillax his arteries. And all will be fine. Then he can get on his pugilistic shine. Holla!
    yep..

D2 holla at my post on page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    yep..

D2 holla at my post on page 1.
    Thanks. Its good advice. I work in the hospital and I wear a white coat and scrubs. lol. I think it was/is the creatine.
    Last edited by deepwater2; 05-30-2014 at 04:33 PM.