English Español
Advertisement
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It looks like I won't be in the tournament

Advanced Users

Re: It looks like I won't be in the tournament

Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
    As long as you're not competing, might as well throw in some dark chocolate-covered cheesecake for dessert!

-Randy G.
    Wow, Commish! Be nice. Hehehe! Actually that is not a bad dish. Holla!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    Thanks guys. I ditched the creatine and whey protein supplements. I feel great so I hope my labs return to normal soon. I think I will have a nice steak after Froch wins on Saturday.
    Eat some raw beets -- orange and red ones -- with that steak. And drink a glass of warn beet juice after you finish your nice steak. Holla!

For the past year, I have been devouring beets. Salads. Juice. Side dish. Love 'em. On top of their great sweet, taste, they are incredibly healthy. Thanks for mentioning them, Radam. I noticed on the menu at the hotel in Buffalo where I am staying (for the boxing show I am announcing) they have a beet salad. Can't wait!

-Randy G.

For the past year, I have been devouring beets. Salads. Juice. Side dish. Love 'em. On top of their great sweet, taste, they are incredibly healthy. Thanks for mentioning them, Radam. I noticed on the menu at the hotel in Buffalo where I am staying (for the boxing show I am announcing) they have a beet salad. Can't wait!

-Randy G.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Eat some raw beets -- orange and red ones -- with that steak. And drink a glass of warn beet juice after you finish your nice steak. Holla!
    Hey thanks. I just had some beet juice today. It freaks my wife out if I don't flush. Bright red pee.
    Commish I am holding off on the cheesecake for now but looking forward to that and other things at Vincent's clam bar if they don't sign off on my passbook next week.

Advanced Users

Hey thanks. I just had some beet juice today. It freaks my wife out if I don't flush. Bright red pee.
    Commish I am holding off on the cheesecake for now but looking forward to that and other things at Vincent's clam bar if they don't sign off on my passbook next week.
    Now that you mentioned your wifey, she is going to be even more freaked out. The reason that your peepee is "bright red," is that beet juice flushes out blockages messing with the libido flow-do [sic]. The enzymes in the juice suicide ride out stuff that has no business in your plumbing pipe.

And you are going to be a lot more "FRESH and CLEAN" horny and will have increased semen that is going to blast and splash like a fire hose faucet. I'm coding because some children might be reading. Hehehe!

The benefit of cleaning up your health is increase libido and brain power, because -- after all -- we are sexual creatures that have rolled up on the globe to procreate and dominate and to think of and make better inventions for the survival of the fittest -- natural selection -- and longevity.

Oh! And yea! You can replace your creatine and protein with maca and saffron oil. They will give you what you were using creatine and protein for. And more.

Holla at some MACA also. It gives you crazy endurance and super crazy stamina. And add SAFFRON too, because it shoots up your energy level, knock off excess fat weight and make you peacock strut because you have lost all of any big gut. Holla!

The crew, chiming in with wisdom. LIKE.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Excellent advice! "Get rid of the additives." All whole foods, spices, herbs, seeds and nuts are the key. Your naturally body make all you need with the right tweaking of the all REAL. Not the damaging jive that has mass appeal. And then get you so tore up that you may not be able to heal. Holla!

Is that Vincent's in Carle Place? It's one of my faves. Gotta' go there some night with you & the girls.

-Randy G.

Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
    Is that Vincent's in Carle Place? It's one of my faves. Gotta' go there some night with you & the girls.

-Randy G.
    It is. I will see ya at the HOF

I just had my physical to renew my boxing passbook and the Dr failed me. High blood pressure is the culprit. I was 120/80 last year. I was over 150-95 today. I feel in peak form,so I am trying to figure out why it is so high. I used creatine monohydrate for the past 6 weeks or so ,so maybe that did something to my kidneys. I thought my diet was fine but maybe high sodium? Did I drop too much weight? I am going to stop with the creatine and the hard workouts for the rest of the week and just do cardio, watch my salt and try it again next week but the Dr says if its over 145/80 no way will I box and I have to have some stress test etc. If I miss this bout I will get another down the road but I have to get my blood pressure under control. I would never think it was so high. This is a downer today but I will make my adjustments and go from there. Anyone have high blood pressure?
    Sorry to hear that Deep, but it looks like you got some good advice; I will mention something even more simple..white coat syndrome; I thought it was a crock, but awhile back a nurse mentioned it to me. I had to get some blood work done, and my pressure was near yours, and she asked if i was nervous, she started shooting the $h!t while she took my blood pressure a couple of times, it went from 140/90 down to 120/75 and held at that and even dipped lower. Now everytime I get it checked it a few times and it always dropped drastically from the first reading.
    There are also alot of breathing exercises that help.
    When i was stationed back in Hawaii, I got into Tai Chi; worked wonders in over all breathing and relaxation along with a pretty good balance and a workout without realizing your getting one. Anyway hope you get some good news and are able to get in there and throw some hands.