English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Rocky Juarez expects KO win May 26 against Rene Alvarado, and hopes for Jhonny Gonzalez fight after

Advanced Users BoxingChannel.tv's Avatar

Rocky Juarez expects KO win May 26 against Rene Alvarado, and hopes for Jhonny Gonzalez fight after

Re: Rocky Juarez expects KO win May 26 against Rene Alvarado, and hopes for Jhonny Gonzalez fight after

Rocky Juarez? Did I fall down the rabbit hole again??

Re: Rocky Juarez expects KO win May 26 against Rene Alvarado, and hopes for Jhonny Gonzalez fight after

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    Rocky Juarez? Did I fall down the rabbit hole again??
    Maybe he's ultimately trying to lure Chris John out of retirement for a rubber match...just kidding (I hope)

So I just watched this fight and it was a pretty good scrap. Juarez is not finished yet and showed a lot of resolve in digging down to pull out the victory. He lost the first few rounds but just kept coming, working the body and literally broke the younger fighter down to carry the middle and late rounds. Believe it or not, he probably will get one more decent opportunity based off this performance.