English Español
Advertisement
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Froch Groves II- The Gloves are Off

Re: Froch Groves II- The Gloves are Off

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    Froch is a terrible boxer, slow hands, slow feet, uncoordinated, average puncher, terrible defense.

Hell a shot and ruined Taylor boxed his ears off for 10 rounds.

What he does have is a great chin and grit. he never gives up, he has a lot of heart.

Just like I said for the Ward fight, a good fundamental boxer will box his ears off, just as Ward did just like

my exact prediction. Froch also has a poor boxing iq, he can not make adjustments, change spacing and or

rhythms, or use feints. He is a tough sob for sure, but against ''A'' competition he gets embarrassed.

IMHO he is strictly a tough B fighter and if he didnt have a granite beard he would have probably 10 losses at

at this point.

He eats punches like they are M&M's
    Made me chuckle Aseng, the granite beard is in for a tough night come Sat you can be sure!

@Greyman you're right about his throwback toughness and I don't think that's in dispute. But that alone can't win you a boxing championship fight. Groves is coming with the sweet science behind him, Froch is just looking to let the fists fly and hope he cracks George on the jaw.. Hope you're not betting on Froch!

When a professional boxer seeks a sports therapist he is forfeiting to weakness.

Now the whole world knows he is weak and Groves drove that point home, barely.

That would be all I would be talking about all day and night to Froch and journalists.

Here is what is suppose to be a world champion, 36 year old man, who is a father of a son finding a therapist

for help because he cant take the heat and strain of it all.

I would make that an embarrassing point and make Froch look like a pussy....

btw I believe in counseling and therapy and have seen it help and save lives, but in this aspect I would call

Froch out for looking like a bitch, get him embarrassed and mad.

The cocky son of a bitch needs a shoulder to cry on so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    When a professional boxer seeks a sports therapist he is forfeiting to weakness.

Now the whole world knows he is weak and Groves drove that point home, barely.

That would be all I would be talking about all day and night to Froch and journalists.

Here is what is suppose to be a world champion, 36 year old man, who is a father of a son finding a therapist

for help because he cant take the heat and strain of it all.

I would make that an embarrassing point and make Froch look like a pussy....

btw I believe in counseling and therapy and have seen it help and save lives, but in this aspect I would call

Froch out for looking like a bitch, get him embarrassed and mad.

The cocky son of a bitch needs a shoulder to cry on so to speak.
    Hahahaha what an awesome post! I would love to see you as a fighter at press conferences, you'd break guys down before the bell with your no-nonsense.

"Shoulder to cry on..." Lol classic

I am going with Froch on this one big time. I never liked his personality but he grew on me.
    GG is faster and has a bit more boxing ability. Froch has the granite chin and he never relents in there, Froch is dangerous from the first bell to the last bell. FRoch has the pedigree and GG is just coming into his.

GG can win if he uses his speed and boxes but that will only be good for the first 6 rounds or so because after he spends himself Froch keeps coming and wears him down.
    GG can use his legs and move and jab the second half of the fight to stay away but this is a Super-fight with 80,000 in the stands. Those 80,000 will not appreciate it if Groves gets on his bike and wont exchange. Reminds me of Oscar vs Trinidad. DLH had the superior boxing skills and speed and out boxed Tito easily the first half of the fight but then Trinidad kept coming trying to force the fight. Oscar got on his bike and tried to coast to the win. The judges will not reward that type of fight during a Super-fight like this one.
    I thought DLH did enough to win against Trinidad and it might seem that Groves did enough to beat Froch during this fight. The judges will give the round the the man that forces the fight and that is why I am going with Froch .

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Hahahaha what an awesome post! I would love to see you as a fighter at press conferences, you'd break guys down before the bell with your no-nonsense.

"Shoulder to cry on..." Lol classic
    Yes Shadow, what was once a young quiet and humble Amayseng, I have grown into an older and louder big mouth who just spurts my bitter feelings of distaste. hahah

Froch is the kid in high school who drove me crazy always running his mouth but never showed up after school so I could punch him out.......

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    I am going with Froch on this one big time. I never liked his personality but he grew on me.
    GG is faster and has a bit more boxing ability. Froch has the granite chin and he never relents in there, Froch is dangerous from the first bell to the last bell. FRoch has the pedigree and GG is just coming into his.

GG can win if he uses his speed and boxes but that will only be good for the first 6 rounds or so because after he spends himself Froch keeps coming and wears him down.
    GG can use his legs and move and jab the second half of the fight to stay away but this is a Super-fight with 80,000 in the stands. Those 80,000 will not appreciate it if Groves gets on his bike and wont exchange. Reminds me of Oscar vs Trinidad. DLH had the superior boxing skills and speed and out boxed Tito easily the first half of the fight but then Trinidad kept coming trying to force the fight. Oscar got on his bike and tried to coast to the win. The judges will not reward that type of fight during a Super-fight like this one.
    I thought DLH did enough to win against Trinidad and it might seem that Groves did enough to beat Froch during this fight. The judges will give the round the the man that forces the fight and that is why I am going with Froch .
    I am going with Groves to end it within 6, if he doesn't then I can see Froch getting a decision win with exactly what you noted.

Great stuff. Solid points made by all of us for each fighter. On my show, the callers are split. This already has F.O.T.Y candidate written all over it.

-Randy G.

Ward should buy his own ticket if he has to and get in the ring and challenge the winner , and to do it at Wembley. Open your mouth Ward! Come to terms with Goosen and travel for a super-fight. Tick-Tock.

Remember when Collins said he had a hypnotist for the Eubank fight and then admitted it was just an act to get in Eubanks head. Could Froch be messing around here and just making the whole thing up to give Groves some false confidence?