English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 106

Thread: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

  1. #11
    Advanced Users
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,496

    Re: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

    Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    I really wish he would have been doing all those things... RG.
    May should have been like " an eye for an eye"
    Yes Floyd was responding in kind on a few occasions but nothing like MM.
    One may not believe what he sees, but he sees what he believes, especially when he is overbearing about a position.

    In the words of GOAT Ali: "The films speak theyself [$¡¢]. Watch the films." Holla!

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    3,315

    Re: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

    Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    C'mon, B-Sug! Nobody bends the rules more than elbowing, kneeing-bumping, forearming-to-the-throat, kangaroo-hook-thumbing-to-the-eyeballs and stiff-arming Money May.

    If Money May fights Chino a second time, the same thing will occur. And Money May might get out hustled. Holla!
    You say yourself that stealth filth is an art. But this was no stealth. This was violence, which is fan friendly, for sure. Maidana was channeling Goldberg, Fedor, Golota and Mike Tyson all at once.

    Spearing/sacking Money like a WCW jobber or quarterback, clubbing him like a caveman, throwing knees like Remy Bonjasky, Fedor with the rough stuff...

    And his coach was encouraging it! "Fight dirty, Chino!" And so he did.

    He then proceeded to arm bar him like Brock Lesnar. Pound Mayweather in his little wiener like it was a double end bag. Hip shots like Joe Frazier -- a veteran move! Then he even got hungry and bit Floyd! WTF? LOL.

    It's no comparison. Don't forget, Maidana was using stealth filth, too. It was all the extra stuff that was over the line.

    He won't get away with that again. And like Sugar says, that's the only thing he can bank on, really.

    And what many don't know is that Floyd hurt his hand, again. All the stars were aligned for Maidana. Stars don't align like that twice.

    ON A DIFFERENT NOTE....

    Someone told me the other day that Alibaba.com is looking to make a big splash in the US and the rumor out of the boardroom is that they want to buy everyone out of a Mayweather-Pacquiao promotion for $250m, pay the principals and take the rest.

    That ain't gonna get it done -- they need to pony up at least $400m to the principals alone (with $50m in stock to Money May for his increasingly diversifying portfolio) to cover expenditures (purses, cable, satellite, insurance etc.) -- but it would be nice to see something like that thrown on the table to make that freakin' fight happen.

    Wouldn't that be sweet???

    Unfortunately, like I've said for years -- despite what masses think (who don't really know the economics behind it), there's no incentive for the principal to make it happen.

    "But it's the highest payday for everybody!"

    No, it's not.

    It may be the highest GROSSING fight in history but it's NOT the highest NETTING venture for the co-promotion whose chief asset would be diminished.

    It would only be the highest payday for Floyd and Manny. Pie is split too many ways. Think about it. The co-promotion, whose chief asset likely depreciates, probably NETS the same or LESS than he does in an in-house promotion with Marquez.

    Forget about it. Doesn't make business sense.

    And don't be fooled, the man doesn't care one bit about "the sport" or "the fans." As the primary financial risk-bearer why should he? It's all diversions. But hey, people choose to believe what they want anyway...

    Oh, and another reason why the two promotional companies can't work together is because they have before -- they had a joint venture on Pacquiao because this goof signed with Oscar because he saw some cash money -- and as a result, they had to sue each other over book cooking.

    Despite what promoters say in public, as I'm sure some of you know from personal experience, once lawyers get involved it is almost impossible for principals to sit down at a table and reason.

    I'm going to dig up the suit, which even details how both GBP and TR both took all Manny's money because of that doofus move, and y'all can see for yourself.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    3,315

    Re: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

    Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    One may not believe what he sees, but he sees what he believes, especially when he is overbearing about a position.

    In the words of GOAT Ali: "The films speak theyself [$¡¢]. Watch the films." Holla!
    Yup. And it says Maidana got his a$$ kicked at his own game with relative ease.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    3,315

    Re: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

    And by the way, here's the reason these guys can't do business with each other. Don't believe the public diversions.

    These guys don't want to deal with each other. It's simple.

    If a guy cheats you in a transaction and forces you to sue him, do you want to conduct business with him again? Just a question to ponder...because it's essentially what happened here. No matter whose side you side for.

    Here's the lawsuit for those curious for truth: http://video.boxingscene.com/filess/gbscene.pdf

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    3,315

    Re: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

    Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Sorry but that was an optical illusion video. It didn't count many of Chino's clear-and-clean body shots and hooks to the side of the head. And it counted none of Money May's kidney and rabbit punching. And, of course, that famous Mayweather forearm to the Adam's Apple.

    In addition, if a fighter bends his head down, you can hit him behind it. Tony Weeks, as ref is aware of that. And told Pops Joy May between rounds that Money May was causing incidental rabbit punching by leaning over into the punches.

    PJM has lost his mind spreading propaganda and false jive about Tony Weeks being an incompetent referee. Weeks is one of the best in the biz, and was doing the correct things. But that propaganda machine of TMT and Fam May know how to make the naive and don't know the rules believe that snow covers the deserts of Arabia and sand covers the terrain of Alaska and the North Pole.

    Dang optical illusions are everywhere and duty. Holla!
    It was a breakdown of clean punching, not a breakdown of fouls. If you watch all 12 rounds, you'll see that he does indeed give Maidana the benefit of the doubt of borderline punches several times.

    Assuming those clubbing blows were legal, then you can call them even Steven, tit for tat. Still doesn't take away from every bite, nut shot, spear, and so forth...

    Trainers can say a ref had a bad night, everyone does that. But that's water under the bridge.

    The video was a great breakdown of clean punching, which is what the video sought out to do. The dude is obviously very knowledgeable as well.

  6. #16
    Advanced Users
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,496

    Re: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

    One must always be honest. The truth doesn't change. I'm reminded of how a trick video was put on Youtube of Da Manny constantly missing Bradley with shots in Bout I. And Bradley tagging Da Manny with every shot.

    Trainer Joel Diaz told ev'ybodee and dey momma to holla at the video. Because no voice was there and "everybody can see how Bradley dominated Pacquiao."

    Nevertheless, the video disappeared when I mentioned that it was greatly edited and that people in ringside seat could also clearly hear Da Manny's shot cracking and hacking upside Bradley's dome, ribs and gut.

    My point is, is that Money May won an ugly, closed fight. So none of us need to spin it.

    Money May is suffering from bruise ribs and a busted-up mug. Everything is all right. It comes with the territory. Holla!

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,615

    Re: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

    Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Sugar, I think you should check this 1-minute video out breaking the clean punches. There's a breakdown from each round. If you watch it, you'll see what time it is. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Et4f5ChXhs

    I think we all -- myself included -- got carried away with the fight taking a different script than the one we thought.

    Kinda like when people went to the movies to see Jim Carrey starring in the Truman Show. Most were expecting to see another Ace Ventura comedy and got a sci-if drama instead, and thus thought it was disappointing or sucked.

    Truman Show was just a different flavor than what we were used to. Still wildly successful.

    In this case, we saw a guy who came to fight till the end, which we rarely see; we see guys getting gun-shy and giving up along the way.

    The more I watched it, the more I saw that I saw the same cinamatic quality but just a different script, different genre. Then someone told me to check out that breakdown. Pretty fascinating stuff...
    WOW they did not show ALL of Chinos punches that round. WOW.



    also, effective punches score more than pitty pat punching.

    also, hurting your opponent or buckling him scores more than pitty pat punching.
    Last edited by amayseng; 05-21-2014 at 08:01 PM.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    3,315

    Re: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

    Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    One must always be honest. The truth doesn't change. I'm reminded of how a trick video was put on Youtube of Da Manny constantly missing Bradley with shots in Bout I. And Bradley tagging Da Manny with every shot.

    Trainer Joel Diaz told ev'ybodee and dey momma to holla at the video. Because no voice was there and "everybody can see how Bradley dominated Pacquiao."

    Nevertheless, the video disappeared when I mentioned that it was greatly edited and that people in ringside seat could also clearly hear Da Manny's shot cracking and hacking upside Bradley's dome, ribs and gut.

    My point is, is that Money May won an ugly, closed fight. So none of us need to spin it.

    Money May is suffering from bruise ribs and a busted-up mug. Everything is all right. It comes with the territory. Holla!
    That I can believe. In a fight, Maidana probably did more damage. Lil Floyd is bruising, hurting and probably limping. One video I saw earlier said Maidana sent him to the dentist. But in the sporting sense, within the confines of Marques of Queensberry rule book, Maidana got beat handily.

    I'll take Maidana in a street fight against most guys. LOL.

    And that first Bradley video was pure propaganda and silliness from people who clearly wanted to discredit Pacquiao. This dude does breakdowns of fights for educational purposes. So there's a bit of a difference there.

  9. #19
    Advanced Users brownsugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home of the Buckeyes
    Posts
    4,550

    Re: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

    Shadow.... These guys are incorrigible as they are stubborn .... If you continue to debate with RG and Amayseng you'll end up with a swollen groin, welts on your thighs and lumps in the back of your head. Its cool, I've done the same breakdown with my advanced state of the art equipment and wondered why my appraisal didn't match up with compubox.

    That's because compubox calls one handed arm punches landing on shoulder blades, kneecaps and ringposts as "power punches".

    In the famous words of All Bernstein: " Oh look at Maidana ripping downstairs" in his most flattering voice.
    Dude he just hit Mayweather dead center on the cup, That's not to be admired and encouraged...its to be admonished and discouraged.
    Anyway...justice needs to be served and I will be petitioning the powers that be to draw up the contract for the rematch.
    For Justice .... Freedom...and the American Way......lol.

  10. #20
    Advanced Users
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,496

    Re: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

    Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Shadow.... These guys are incorrigible as they are stubborn .... If you continue to debate with RG and Amayseng you'll end up with a swollen groin, welts on your thighs and lumps in the back of your head. Its cool, I've done the same breakdown with my advanced state of the art equipment and wondered why my appraisal didn't match up with compubox.

    That's because compubox calls one handed arm punches landing on shoulder blades, kneecaps and ringposts as "power punches".

    In the famous words of All Bernstein: " Oh look at Maidana ripping downstairs" in his most flattering voice.
    Dude he just hit Mayweather dead center on the cup, That's not to be admired and encouraged...its to be admonished and discouraged.
    Anyway...justice needs to be served and I will be petitioning the powers that be to draw up the contract for the rematch.
    For Justice .... Freedom...and the American Way......lol.
    Wow! C'mon, B-Sug! Now how can you not have seen Money May's elbows, forearms and stiff arms upside? It is all part of Money May's game -- especially the forearm to the Adam's apple and the incidental elbow upside da noggin or straight to the chin. Even the talking head mention it.

    I can understand you not seeing his knee bumps, because you are just probably focusing on his mitts. But the people who are long in the game see everything from head to toes. (Even TSS's own pugilistic forensic scribe W- Ly can break you own sumptin'-sumptin' [sic] about Money May's dirty Tricks Of The Trade.)

    There are a lot of stealth moves of Money May that you won't see from the jump in real time. Because Money May is also one of the greatest stealth master of all times of the kidney punch. He will put Sugar Ray Robinson to shame with that trick OTT.

    Go holla at some of Money May's bouts and see how many times in fights that he whack opponents in the kidney. And got smooth away with it 99.9998 percent of the time.

    All fighters have illegal TsOTT -- GOAT Ali, SRR, SRL, Roberto Duran, Sweet Pea Whitaker, Da Manny and even the super-great Willie Pep.

    Be REAL! Call a spade a spade. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 05-22-2014 at 02:14 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •