English Español
Advertisement
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

Re: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

Quote Originally Posted by Skibbz View Post
    That's a fact, even with the worst of enemies Arum would fix a deal. He's hungry no matter what he has and will only take the best in every situation.

I've downed a few pints, one of my good mates is sold on a Froch stoppage... I hope you're not sold on it too mate! George will take victory in a UNANIMOUS DECISION.

The Guinness has spoken.
    Yes! The Guinness! I love it...

And I forgot about those big Mexicans with the deep pockets! Good points! We'll just have to see.

The domino effect would be the absolute best! Just break down every single sh*tty wall at once.

By the way, you should chronicle the experiences from today to tomorrow. I'm so jealous man.

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    Arum loves a good deal and will put personal nonsense out of the way for a good deal. if Arum and King can work together anyone can.
    I don't know, Deep, he REALLY hates this guy. He can't stand Cotto's advisor either for the same reason. He had Todd DuBoef deal with him and that's how they cut the deal with Cotto. He's said he can't and won't sit with either Gaby or Haymon.

But yes, Arum and King were bitter with each other but at the end of the day they were promoters; they would work together to maximize the total pool of money, kinda like they did with Trinidad and De La Hoya where Arum and King made more than the fighters. LOL.

An advisor's job is to make that pool smaller for the promoter and bigger for the fighter. That's the main difference, that's why he detests those two and that's where I see the clash from the get-go.

But it would be awesome if they were to talk.

Advanced Users

Uncle Roger May in this case:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDjpGg--b8I doesn't know "syet 'bout boksin!'"

Da Manny would beat the hyped-up Canelo like smaller Jack Dempsey did "Blunderbore" Primo Carnera with alleged golden brass knuckles way, way back da day. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Uncle Roger May in this case:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDjpGg--b8I doesn't know "syet 'bout boksin!'"

Da Manny would beat the hyped-up Canelo like smaller Jack Dempsey did "Blunderbore" Primo Carnera with alleged golden brass knuckles way, way back da day. Holla!
    Pac would pepper the **** out of the ginger.

hell Floyds 38 punches per round were too much for the ginger to keep up with.

Ginger doesnt fight with size.

Pac would beat him up and stop him late as the ginger would be exhausted by round 9

and thats at 154 lbs

I read thru this earlier today. Per usual...... Annnnnnd still! the best fourm on the world wide web. Love it. Im all booked for the rematch and to be honest I'd love to see Cotto vs Mayweather for the middleweight title but more than likely it'll be the rematch. I watched the first fight on closed circuit inside the MGM grand ball conference room and afterwards nearly got my *** stampeded. Dove under a table and waited it out. Lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaul View Post
    I read thru this earlier today. Per usual...... Annnnnnd still! the best fourm on the world wide web. Love it. Im all booked for the rematch and to be honest I'd love to see Cotto vs Mayweather for the middleweight title but more than likely it'll be the rematch. I watched the first fight on closed circuit inside the MGM grand ball conference room and afterwards nearly got my *** stampeded. Dove under a table and waited it out. Lmfao.
    You'll have to create a thread to descibe your experience SP.... Plus your take on the fight... Would like to hear about the local reaction to the other attendees as well after you get settled in.

I'll most certainly do so when time permits. Still haven't seen it for a second time so plan to do that soon also. Few tidbits. Funny scene sitting in a bar the night before.. Watching all the drunk fight fans go up to AB's dad..leaning forward... and requesting for him to brush their hair. That was comical. And oh yea....omg ..... So many lovely women. Smfh. Floyd brings out the sexxxy. No doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaul View Post
    I'll most certainly do so when time permits. Still haven't seen it for a second time so plan to do that soon also. Few tidbits. Funny scene sitting in a bar the night before.. Watching all the drunk fight fans go up to AB's dad..leaning forward... and requesting for him to brush their hair. That was comical. And oh yea....omg ..... So many lovely women. Smfh. Floyd brings out the sexxxy. No doubt.
    Hell yeah. Way better tail for his fights than Pac's.

Administrator

@SouthPaul. I'd given you up for dead! One of my favorite reads. Welcome home.

@Shadow who was @Skibbz. He's not going to remember them to be able to chronicle them.

Administrator

Just occurred to me there's a lot of depth in the letter 'S' on this site. Major talent.