English Español
Advertisement
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

Administrator

Re: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    Mr. G, if you are not convinced it's Maidana, who are you thinking?
    Radam, let me help.

001 Maidana -400
    002 Field +360

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    Radam, let me help.

001 Maidana -400
    002 Field +360
    I'll take the Maidana -400.

I really believe its Maidana as options A and B. If I had to guess, Thurman is being kept in the loop as a bargaining chip and plan C in case things with Maidana somehow reach an impasse. And he is probably being promised an undercard slot for his troubles.

I agree with Radam that $$$May loves to keep teasing us and stringing us along. That's why he first announced the date but no opponent.

Yes, it could be Amir Khan or Keith Thurman, but do not expect those names to be announced. Keep looking for MM.

I am still hearing MM.

Marcos Maidsana.

-Randy G.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    Mr. G, if you are not convinced it's Maidana, who are you thinking?
    I'm sneaking around and hope to know by July. Hopefully I'll tell you then. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 05-27-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Administrator

G, this is the best/most fortunate/luckiest thing to happen to and for Mr Mayweather in many a year. What's that saying about looking a gift horse in the mouth?

Could be Cotto if Cotto beats Martinez and wants another huge payday.

But that's a Tremendous if.

A potential for Floyd to be entered into the history books technically as a middleweight champ.

Maidana has said publically that he will take a whole year off if he can't get Mayweather again.
    Earning 1.5 million for one fight has the power to change men's lives.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Could be Cotto if Cotto beats Martinez and wants another huge payday.

But that's a Tremendous if.

A potential for Floyd to be entered into the history books technically as a middleweight champ.

Maidana has said publically that he will take a whole year off if he can't get Mayweather again.
    Earning 1.5 million for one fight has the power to change men's lives.
    Cotto is going to win. It would be very small and smart for Money May to dance with him in September.

Next year, Money May's PPV record with the red-headed hype will be SMASHED! Because Money May is so frighten of Da Manny, that Da Manny and the Gingerbread Kid/Canelo are dancing together next year.

I predict near 3mil PPVs. [Money May can holla that Da Manny is fighting his leftover all that he wants. And Marquez/Hulkquez should just retire. That syet that he is on will eventually give him an early grave anyway.]

It was Canelo who brought those eyeballs behind those PPVs and Big-screens, not Money May. Money May has finally donkey-ed himself outta of the BIG, BIG show and killer money. He may as well keep letting it rain on those big-booty strippers. The $200mil show is coming, but Da Manny will be in and "Lil' Floyd" trying to control syet WON'T! Don't be shocked if the PPV crowd be four or five mil. The Mexicans and Filipinos are going to be madly buying that PPV.

Watch what you say. In boxing, you may just get it. "I'm never fighting Pacquiao, especially as long as Bob Arum is involved....I'm not fighting Pacquiao unless he signs with TMT....I don't need Pacquiao, I'm the biggest draw in boxing....I'm the A-side fighter do what I tell you to do....Now Pacquiao wants to fight me, because he is in tax trouble...."

Well! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! He, who laugh last, laugh the loudest. He, who overplays himself, is a BIG FOOL and has been money scorched.

Both Da Manny's and Canelo's purses for their up-coming dance will make Money May LOOK like a welfare case. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Cotto is going to win. It would be very small and smart for Money May to dance with him in September.

Next year, Money May's PPV record with the red-headed hype will be SMASHED! Because Money May is so frighten of Da Manny, that Da Manny and the Gingerbread Kid/Canelo are dancing together next year.

I predict near 3mil PPVs. [Money May can holla that Da Manny is fighting his leftover all that he wants. And Marquez/Hulkquez should just retire. That syet that he is on will eventually give him an early grave anyway.]

It was Canelo who brought those eyeballs behind those PPVs and Big-screens, not Money May. Money May has finally donkey-ed himself outta of the BIG, BIG show and killer money. He may as well keep letting it rain on those big-booty strippers. The $200mil show is coming, but Da Manny will be in and "Lil' Floyd" trying to control syet WON'T! Don't be shocked if the PPV crowd be four or five mil. The Mexicans and Filipinos are going to be madly buying that PPV.

Watch what you say. In boxing, you may just get it. "I'm never fighting Pacquiao, especially as long as Bob Arum is involved....I'm not fighting Pacquiao unless he signs with TMT....I don't need Pacquiao, I'm the biggest draw in boxing....I'm the A-side fighter do what I tell you to do....Now Pacquiao wants to fight me, because he is in tax trouble...."

Well! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! He, who laugh last, laugh the loudest. He, who overplays himself, is a BIG FOOL and has been money scorched.

Both Da Manny's and Canelo's purses for their up-coming dance will make Money May LOOK like a welfare case. Holla!

I'd pay to see Canelo fight Pac RG......but there is no way Canelo is dropping down to 150lb catchweight and there is equally no chance Pac is getting in the ring with a hulking middleweight at a 155lb catch weight.

Rumors abound that Pac may fight Danny Garcia at 147 (I'd love to see it). I'd love to see Angel G vs Roach during the preflight hype.

******Floyd is going to announce his next opponent next week.

Insiders say its a lock for Atlanta Georgia Rapper T.I to be Floyd's next opponent.

T.I. earned the opportunity after he crashed Floyd's father/daughter get together at FatBurgers and caused an altercation (and a near riot)a few day ago.
    Because the often incarcerated entertainer thought his spouse was spending way too much time in the company of the Mayweather clan.

Behind the scenes,.... rumors indicate that T.I. will also be able to use four ounce gloves and have a team of paramedics in his corner. (an ash tray and a bottle of Petron on ice will also be provided for the rapper between rounds)

Ticket sales dates and locations to be announced shortly.
    Last edited by brownsugar; 05-30-2014 at 01:17 PM.

All for the bargain price of $129.99
    In standard definition!!!!!

Also Broner will be on the undercard which will follow with some near racial slurs and hair brushing.

PAC vs Garcia is a fight I would love to see.